Regarding Heroine Bundle Purchases

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Well, I'm sure glad I decided to have low expectations. But hey, it's something. Thanks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure glad I decided to have low expectations. But hey, it's something. Thanks.

What did you guys get? You're lucky EA gave you anything.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    What did you get?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • 500 crystals
  • Starcron wrote: »
    500 crystals

That's very generous of EA.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It's not like these crystals are mined under EA headquarters in dangerous conditions. That was a pretty ungenerous compensation. If they were going to bother, it should have been more than a token gesture, which is what that was. JMHO.
  • Sounds fair.
  • 500 **** crystals. i feel really offended
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    It's not like these crystals are mined under EA headquarters in dangerous conditions. That was a pretty ungenerous compensation. If they were going to bother, it should have been more than a token gesture, which is what that was. JMHO.

EA next time don't even bother giving them anything. You show a sign of good faith but compensating whiners for something they were not entitled to.
  • So about $5 worth. I think it's more of a good faith payment to try and keep y'all happy.

But give it 5 minutes and people will be screaming for a refund.
  • I find it funny that Ewok had to make a new account. He likely got banned on the old one.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I would actually have rather they gave nothing than that. I'm serious. It would have been better for them to take a firm stand and say "we are not going to compensate for changes to the game" than give such a weak compensation.
    Of course, it would have been even better still if they had made a more modest and reasonable change to Barriss in the first place.
    It's also a bad business move, because 3 bucks of crystals is not going to stop the really angry people from trying to get their $50 refunded. (No, I will not be one of them.)
  • I am given 500 crystals and explanation of it was about Baris nerf. I am not happy about it?!
  • I really didn't care about the hard nerf's to Bariss, in saying that she has gone from a tier 1 toon to like a tier 3 toon and as a result have thrown Barris down the drain. No longer will she get a spot in my team unless I really need her as I find JC and Talia are more viable to play as JC has a quick cooldown and Talia hits harder, heals, nukes and gains meter.

It will be interesting to see what we get as a show of good will for those people, who like me chose to spend $60 AUD to buy Bariss (who was a tier 1 toon) and the heroine pack over the Droid pack (which I seriously wish I bought now!)
  • Lol 500 crystals is not good faith, they should have just gave us nothing. That is like ordering food with a hair in it and instead of taking the plate back and remaking it the waiter just removes the hair.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I find it funny that Ewok had to make a new account. He likely got banned on the old one.

Why do you keep picking on me? If you don't stop harassing me I'll find no other choice but to take this up with a mod.
  • Ewok strikes back
    I would actually have rather they gave nothing than that. I'm serious. It would have been better for them to take a firm stand and say "we are not going to compensate for changes to the game" than give such a weak compensation.
    Of course, it would have been even better still if they had made a more modest and reasonable change to Barriss in the first place.
    It's also a bad business move, because 3 bucks of crystals is not going to stop the really angry people from trying to get their $50 refunded. (No, I will not be one of them.)

Agreed. Not unexpected but beyond weak. Hardly fosters customer confidence when buying premium price content.

• I personally am very happy with my ewok token given. I accept your olive branch and take my hat off to you fine folks. Truely 500 crystals an ewok shard, heck anything is good because for me, at least it shows they care. I can't say it renewed my faith as my faith was never lost however it did give me an even better feeling about the dev team than I had before and I can't wait for the next proper bundle to come out. *cough* Yoda *cough cough*
  • Ewok strikes back

The revenge of the ewok. All these guys report me for no reason, yet they're doing the harassing.
  • Thank you CG! You guys rock!
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I would have much rather seen them reach a middle ground regarding the nerf. Just something as simple as making Barriss' heal based on her own health would have made her playable(not great but situational).

You couldnt have said it better man. I would like to get an explanation about its math though. 500 crystals are roughly worth of 4-5 dollars and is it what will retrieve Barris' nerf?
  • Poerli wrote: »
    500 **** crystals. i feel really offended

Seriously, why did they bother? A couple bucks on a $50 purchase? Zero would have been less insulting.
  • Dvorak wrote: »
    Poerli wrote: »
    500 **** crystals. i feel really offended

Seriously, why did they bother? A couple bucks on a $50 purchase? Zero would have been less insulting.

Don't use the 500 shards then, oh wait, you're going to aren't you LOL.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sparsile wrote: »
    I would have much rather seen them reach a middle ground regarding the nerf. Just something as simple as making Barriss' heal based on her own health would have made her playable(not great but situational).

She is still playable, situationally. She's great in GW, for example. But they will simply not acknowledge that their 40% / 55% nerf was excessive. *shrug*

What's he supposed to do with them -- donate them to charity? Burn them in protest in front of EA headquarters? ;)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Seems a thanks is in order for the 500 crystal compensation. Not sure what 500 crystals is good for since 1x 8 chromium pak i wont likely get anything good from is over 2,500 but to me its the gesture and its stand up imo.

EA did the rite thing weather one thinks its fair compensation or not. I think 500 crystals is a let down (if you were hoping for something good) BUT i dont care what the compensation is. I care that they showed they understand how unfair (and i still say unjustified as she was never in any way OP at least if you understood her skill and how it worked lol) and they made effort to reconcile.

Well done, the gesture is appreciated.

MTFBWY
    Sparsile wrote: »
    I would have much rather seen them reach a middle ground regarding the nerf. Just something as simple as making Barriss' heal based on her own health would have made her playable(not great but situational).

She is still playable, situationally. She's great in GW, for example. But they will simply not acknowledge that their 40% / 55% nerf was excessive. *shrug*

What's he supposed to do with them -- donate them to charity? Burn them in protest in front of EA headquarters? ;)

Keep an extra 500 shards. Don't use them, or quit complaining.
  • @Qeltar
    He could buy lots of energy and Sim ewok shards. :joy:
  • Lmao...500 crystal is ****...should @ least be 3500
This discussion has been closed.