Another am i ready thread (sorry!)

Hi guys, i am hoping to be ready for the next C-3PO, 7* and i was wondering how much i would struggle.

My Ewoks are as follows:

Chirpa 7* G11 Zeta Speed 142
Elder 7* G12 Speed 122
Paploo 7* G10 Speed 154
Logray 7* G9 Speed 193
Wicket 6* (should be finished 7* before next event ) G10 Speed 146

I am initially thinking that my Elder is a little slow, perhaps some others too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Ross.

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, you can still swap with your arena mods, don't underestimate the difficulty of this event! Speed is important, but other stats are important as well! Put some defense and a huge pool of life on Paploo Escobar ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for your help, I will also look to bring Paploo up to G11 and Logray to G10. Cheers

Ross,
  • Options
    You can't really over-invest in Ewoks, so any gear you apply isn't a waste. They are great in pretty much every game mode except arena. Agree with the above, Paploo is probably the gearing priority out of what you have so far. You'll be using the optimal team too.
  • Options
    Brilliant, thanks, I will gear up as i said and perhaps a little more speed and defense on Paploo

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi all, just an update...

https://swgoh.gg/p/573594995/characters/?f=Ewok

These are my Ewoks, I am aiming to get Chirpa to G12 and Wicket will be 7 star when the next event is.
    Do you think this squad is good to go for a 7 star C3P0?

Thanks!

Ross.
  • Options
    I am going for 7* too and this looks like a better squad than what I plan on using (g11 ewoks, overcome no logray with zwicket and zpaploo if needed). You should be able to do it but if you have trouble, I would try bumping speed of ewoks to 200+ with your best mods.
  • Options
    Well I hope it's good enough, because I have the exact same team. Except wicket is 7*. I've purposely held off on 6 dot mods so I can still move them around freely. Except elder since he's g12.
  • Options
    Excellent most helpful. Thanks. Will let you know how I get on.

Ross.
  • Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    Hi there, you can still swap with your arena mods, don't underestimate the difficulty of this event! Speed is important, but other stats are important as well! Put some defense and a huge pool of life on Paploo Escobar ;)

Ahnald sends paploo Escobar his reguards
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You can do it with that team at those gears.
    Edit - based off of having seen other peeps ask and get answered.
  • Options
    Hi guys, regarding my ewoks toons:

https://swgoh.gg/p/789138543/characters/?f=Ewok

I have 80 more shards to 7* my logray..since c3po event is just around the corner, do you think i should wait for logray? or should i start gearing up my teebo or scout?

thank you..
  • Options
    Omega3 wrote: »
    Hi guys, regarding my ewoks toons:

https://swgoh.gg/p/789138543/characters/?f=Ewok

I have 80 more shards to 7* my logray..since c3po event is just around the corner, do you think i should wait for logray? or should i start gearing up my teebo or scout?

thank you..

I would just save the gear, try the event as is and incrementally gear up as needed.
  • Options
    Some are saying 3P0 might not return until mid-April, so I’d keep working on Logray shards of I were you.

Save the gear and throw it on whichever Ewok is ready when the event rolls around.
  • Options
    For example: Thrawn is due back about 2 weeks before 3P0 if we’re going off of the typical 90-dayish return cycle and he’s not even listed as an upcoming event yet.
  • Options
    Alright, thanks for the advise, so I will just safe up my gears first and get logray to 7*..hopefully enough to get 7* c3po