Preferred Star Wars Era Poll

Hey, as the revan meta clashes with the strangely not functioning grievous, i was wondering what the majority of the swgoh community prefers in terms of content. Here is the poll,
https://strawpoll.com/19kp5z8r
would love as many people as possible to input!

Replies

• i prefer the prequels, but too bad CG doesnt like them that much
  • I like the original trilogy best, with the prequel trilogy a close second. Don’t care a whole lot about the others.
  • Ole Republic
  • I would say prequel... but seeing how they’ve treated grievous recently I don’t really see any point.
  • Original > Sequels > Old Republic > Christmas Special > Prequels
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Old Republic > Prequels > Original Trilogy > Sequels
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Cartoons> books>disney streaming (mando), orig tril, prequels, new trilogy, troll2, jack the ripper, used car salesmen, Old Republic content (would like movies tho)
  • Prequels>Originals>OR (despite not playing the games)>Sequels.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Sequel era (EU/Legends books) > Old Republic era > Prequel era (including The Clone Wars) > OT era (including Rogue One, Rebels & the Holiday Special) > Sequel era (canon) B)
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    Sequel era (EU/Legends books) > Old Republic era > Prequel era (including The Clone Wars) > OT era (including Rogue One, Rebels & the Holiday Special) > Sequel era (canon) B)

When I saw you put Sequels era first I lost all respect for you. Then I saw you meant the good Sequel era and you got it back. Sequel movies are horrible.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Personally, I have to break it down by movie and can't really go era. But if I had to, The originals are a step above the prequels, but thats because Jedi brings the originals down, IMHO and Phantom does the same for the prequels.
    The originals had the mysterious force and the fight of tyranny.
    The prequels had the clones and the shadow puppet master controlling both sides.
    Rogue One was a cool "transition" for what it was worth.
    Solo was a heist job movie, so all those angles.
    Rebels/Clones did a great job fleshing out characters and developing back story, too bad the main movies couldn't do the same.
    Sequels..... no use beating a dead horse.
  • Expanded Universe Books and Games. 'Nuff said.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • I prefer the plot and characters of the original trilogy. I grew up with it and it will always be THE Star Wars to me. But in terms of lore and content, the prequel / Clone Wars era has arguably a lot more to offer. And I feel that CG has neglected this era a bit in favor of legendary (if not to say mythological) figures from a distant past with which most fans of the movies are blissfully unfamiliar. We now have as many Bastilas as Leias but not a single Padme.

I think it's time for CG to focus on the Star Wars movie and TV universe again and give us additional Clones, Padme, notable Jedi like Ki-Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti, either a Mace rework or an additional General Windu who does the character justice, Hondo and his pirates, famous CW-era Mandalorians, fallen Anakin, cyborg Maul, a tactical droid, and/or Grievous' capital ship. After that, it might be a good time to return to the original trilogy and release TIE Interceptors and -bombers along with A-, B- and Y-Wings in order to create a little more fleet diversity and original Star Wars feel.
  • The prequels cuz they got lit effects and the sequels suck
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    OT>Prequels >Sequels>>>>>>Old Republic

I would not dislike Old Republic so much if they had spaced it out a lot more. I’m just not interested in the subject since they forced it upon a majority of us.
  • Prequel>Oldrep>Rebellion>Resistance