GG is complete garbage [MERGE]

14567810Next

Replies

• Hk47 > gg

Hopefully he gets a rework. Im hanging onto 2 zetas just in case. Even now his lead makes magnaguard go 2 times in a row almost always, and b2 goes all the time. Amazing team so far. Gearing hk47 up hard now.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeah since he hasnt been releaed yet its possible hes a missing link too.
  • I think that these could be welcome additions to Grievous, but would they be in his lead or a unique?

Doesnt matter, either or...
  • Droideka wrote: »
    They aren’t going to change Grievous. The devs still adamantly believe that Grievous and his team are gods, and that the community is just too stupid to mod him and use him properly, and thus are not considering any changes to his kit or the kits of other droids. That’s basically what they told Ahnald when he asked them about it.

I hope they consider some changes to give a little something to the fans, this was just a cold slap in the face to all fandom. For those of you saying "the devs think GG is great we just dont know how to use him yet" are wrong. @CG_Carrie straight up said GG was made specifically to be inferior to Revan, so whale's could have more time dominating the most boring, ridiculous, ptw meta ever...

I mean for god's sake, it's not like doing things that fans actually like is unprofitable!? Wake up CG!
  • Droideka wrote: »
    They aren’t going to change Grievous. The devs still adamantly believe that Grievous and his team are gods, and that the community is just too stupid to mod him and use him properly, and thus are not considering any changes to his kit or the kits of other droids. That’s basically what they told Ahnald when he asked them about it.

This totally wrong...

• Pretty impressive. Especially the battle in which Grievous went down pretty early.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »

This totally wrong...
    It’s not. They said that the Grievous is not bad, just that the community has yet to figure out how to mod him and what teams to use him with.
  • ... and all I got was a really bad case of hemorDrhoids...

How bout a little ointment in the form of a hotfix?
  • Give it time it's really buggy still
  • shhfiftyfive
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    as per EACarrie's direction (posted on reddit 5 days ago), i filed a ticket for a refund through EA.help. to get a refund on the GG rework investment.
    EA's customer support guy's response to me was that only a developer can handle this refund, and he closed my ticket.
    he told me he forwarded the ticket details to the dev team, but also told me to post about his response here somewhere on THESE forum the try to get more visibility, to get the developers' attention to do something about this particular type of refund process...
    so, ...
    not a happy customer.
    not able to get ahold of anyone with the power to handle the actual refund..
    just a run around.
    i'm told by other players, that if i force a refund through my bank, i'll just get my game account banned, so what am i supposed to do here?
  • It mostly itches and just makes me uncomfortable...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Mobliegamer says that all you need is Preparation HK-47!

Actually laughed out loud on that one
  • They say alotta things, those GC'ers. Almost like you should stop believing them about new characters that can "take on the Meta", ya know?
  • (...)
    EA's customer support guy's response to me was that only a developer can handle this refund, and he closed my ticket.
    he told me he forwarded the ticket details to the dev team, but also told me to post about his response here somewhere on THESE forum the try to get more visibility, to get the developers' attention to do something about this particular type of refund process...
    (...)
    Yeah posting on the forum is their automatic replies. And we all know it is pointless.
    To get a crystal compensation, ea help should be the right place but you might need to be very patient. For a completely different matter, I recently had to deal with an advisor not acting professionnaly or giving very little care for my satisfaction. Basically, he told me I would not get what I wanted and closed my case. I contacted their service again and finally got what I was asking for.
    In your case, to get money back, google or apple might be your best option. Nevertheless, it is a necessary step to contact ea help first so you did not lose your time, on the contrary.
  • I’m doing ok with them... BB8 is the key :)

(This was my payout finish today)

P1tKgAi.jpg

It’s a good team...
  • I just reread the galaxy of hero’s newsletter called “make them suffer”. It talks about Greivous’s hatred for the Jedi and how Droideka is a nuisance for fast Jedi.

According to reddit a developer said Greivous was intended for TW or something. So I guess Greivous was never intended for arena meta.

Anyways being that Jedi is the current meta one would assume Greivous “should” have been the anti Revan hard counter team.

Oh well, I guess not.

Maybe a better Greivous team may work..but according to Anhalds latest video of adding L3-37 seems to work...sadly he dropped to 144 overnight. Safe to say at this moment Greivous isn’t what most of us thought he was gonna be.

For now we are stuck fighting 4 minute or longer Revan mirror matches where Jolee gains health from a simple sneeze that Kenobi does.

I’ve been here since December 2015...the Revan meta is for me the most annoying meta I’ve ever played. Whatever comes next I hope it isn’t as tediously annoying as what I’m having to face now.

I got Revan the first time he came around and from the beginning I really found this meta to be the worst of any other meta I’ve ever played.

Poe/w droids wasn’t bad.
    Chase wasn’t bad.
    ZBaris/Kenobi wasn’t bad.
    zMaul had some annoying moments.
    Nightsisters was fun(probably my favorite).
    JTR was pretty cool.
    Traya was fun..got dull toward the end.
    Revan.....was never fun from day one.

But that’s just my opinion of my experience.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    @Sarbitar I might drop Droidekas speed once I get the zeta on B2 for the TM gains... I don’t want him moving that slowly atm
  • Glad you guys can make it work!