Darth Revan timeline?

Prev134
slickdealer
1801 posts Member
edited February 2019
February 20th - Last two characters added to table.

March 16th - Puzzle

March 19th - Kit released

March 21st - Event begins

March 28th - Event ends giving us all 36 days from F2P to get all characters to 7*

Required Characters: Jedi Knight Revan (continues his journey), HK47 (rework also), and Badstila/Jabroni/Carth/Cander

Different stages of Journey use a different set of characters. It will tell his story from light to dark back to light. This is why we need both Dark and Light characters.

His kit will have Deathmark instead of mark and prevent revives.

He will have synergy with HK47 similar to Chewie/Han.

Just saved you all weeks of news.

Post edited by slickdealer on

Replies

• Boy hk rework would need to be like raid han for that to work
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Boy hk rework would need to be like raid han for that to work

Based on the dev build footage he has a Zeta.

I’m betting it isn’t his lead but rather a unique related to Revan.
  • Is it official or just speculation ?
  • Is it official or just speculation ?

Official speculation
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Is it official or just speculation ?
    dates might be off but the general gist is correct

I think Ebon Hawk is coming with Darth Revan too
  • Don’t they have to give us a weeks notice before event starts and puzzle will arrive before said notice? So at least 8days between puzzle and event start.

Therefore puzzle would need to arrive on 27th at latest for 7th March event start.
  • SonofRambo wrote: »
    Don’t they have to give us a weeks notice before event starts and puzzle will arrive before said notice? So at least 8days between puzzle and event start.

Therefore puzzle would need to arrive on 27th at latest for 7th March event start.

They typically do.

I’m guessing they put more time between GG and the Darth Revan puzzle due to community reception of GG’s rework.
  • I never comment on typos, but I'd be very excited for Jabroni.
  • Good theories though. You may well be on to something here...
  • yuuzhanron wrote: »
    I never comment on typos, but I'd be very excited for Jabroni.

Thought putting Badstila in there would show a little intentionality

I didn't even notice til I saw this comment then lol'd
  • Assuming the dates are correct I should make it.

Need to start saving up gear though
  • Does anyone have the JKRevan release timetable??

Thought putting Badstila in there would show a little intentionality

I only have Goth Barbie :( farmed the wrong toon I guess
  • I have HK 7 star and g10 and Jabroni g12 so I just need to keep working on Carth/Cander

Will dark Bastila be needed in anyone's opinion?
  • DarthGazza wrote: »
    I have HK 7 star and g10 and Jabroni g12 so I just need to keep working on Carth/Cander

100% positive Bastila Fallen will be needed.
  • I guess it will be on 2020 :D
    I can speculate and give dates as well as everyone has assumed that the Gamorrean in the vid is Darth Revan placeholder but HK isn't a placeholder of some other toon.
    We can speculate all day long and we could be right or wrong
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • mvmss wrote: »
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    I have HK 7 star and g10 and Jabroni g12 so I just need to keep working on Carth/Cander

For Darth Revan, yes, 100%.
    But if the Gamorrean Guard was actually Malak, Im not entirely sure. Yes, Bastilla has definizely had an important stream with Malak, but for all we know, he can just be a marquee with no toon requirements.
  • mvmss wrote: »
    DarthGazza wrote: »

For Darth Revan, yes, 100%.
    But if the Gamorrean Guard was actually Malak, Im not entirely sure. Yes, Bastilla has definizely had an important stream with Malak, but for all we know, he can just be a marquee with no toon requirements.

The triple zeta is what makes me confident it's Darth Revan and not Malak.

I can't see how Malak would be given 3 zetas, more than Palp or Vader
  • By the way, they did mention adding more characters to the Hoda/Wampa store. I believe Malak is worthy
  • Will you ever learn to spell Bastila without the double L ?
  • I’ve been stockpiling crystals to see Jabroni finally make it to the game. Oh my god I want Jabroni and her awesomeness so bad.
  • This has just become a Jabroni thread at this point
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I haven't really heard one word from a Dev or any official employee. I must have missed something. But why does everyone think DR is coming? Seems like it's all made up. So why does everyone expect his release?
  • Sunod10 wrote: »
    I haven't really heard one word from a Dev or any official employee. I must have missed something. But why does everyone think DR is coming? Seems like it's all made up. So why does everyone expect his release?

because of lots of clues that cg has laid out over the past few months. They will only officially confirm his release 7 days before his event starts so if you want official confirmation before you start farming for him, you will not have enough time to get him.
  • Who knows if it is Darth Revan or Darth Malak, but it stands to reason that Canderous, Carth, Juhani, and Fallen Bastila will all be needed for something, thus the panic farm. Really the only batch of new toons in recent memory that were not needed for anything have been the Solo toons. Unfortunately, I concentrated on them before the Jedi Revan toons figuring a Solo Legendary would be before a KOTOR one. I personally would love that kind of curve ball if the next Legendary was Beckett, Drayden Vos or Crimson Dawn Maul before either Malak or Darth Revan.
  • There is an outside shot that it is Malak, and the toons needed are Sith ships for a Star Forge related journey.

Besides that, yes... this all looks correct.
  • February 20th - Last two characters added to table.

March 2nd - Puzzle

March 5th - Kit released

March 7th - Event begins

March 13th - Event ends giving us all 21 days from F2P to get all characters to 7*

Thankfully, they have to give a week's notice, which means the earliest possible start date is now 3/14.
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Who knows if it is Darth Revan or Darth Malak

Everyone. Everyone knows that it's Darth Revan, because HK in a Malak team doesn't make sense at all.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Standing by my statement that neither revan or malak are coming anytime soon