New Puzzle?

We haven't seen one in quite a while.
While I'm usually bound by family duties while the puzzles get solved, I love following their progress and miss them.

Replies

• DarkISI wrote: »
    While I'm usually bound by family duties while the puzzles get solved, I love following their progress and miss them.

@CG_SBCrumb was working on one a few weeks back when he joined in on the CUP show. Nothing since. Possibly this Friday?
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb was working on one a few weeks back when he joined in on the CUP show. Nothing since. Possibly this Friday?

Darth Revan. Solved it for you. Thank me later.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    poodletron wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

I already knew...which is why I've burnt all my crystal winnings on KOTOR toons. :D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • poodletron wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

It's the road to travel that is the interesting part, not the final location.
  • Sure we know who it'll likely be, but @SB_Crumb, make the clue answer give us that but also point to some interesting extra tid-bit about the kit or something else juicy :)

was that like 3 Game Changers 1 CUP

was that like 3 Game Changers 1 CUP

Lol you already know it was