Is the top 50 arena now only dominated by Revan teams.

I have noticed recently that most of the teams in the top 50 of my arena shard are made up of.
Revan (lead), General Kenobi, Grand Master Yoda, Jolee and normally Bastila, though Chewbacca is used for #1 slot. Makes arena rather boring!

Replies

• Same

43 Revan
    4 Talzin (including #1 currently)
    1 Traya
    2 CLS

Less diverse than a Captain Marvel press conference...
  • 48/50 in my shard with 1 Traya and 1 CLS. Those 2 are probably for climbing the ladder to not do mirror matches since they are so boring.
  • 49 Revan and 1 CLS (at spot 49)
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • 49 Revan and 1 Bastila (with Revan in the ally slot).
  • Don't worry! That will all change soon where the new paywall character will be able to dominate but your climbs will still consist of Revan v Revan for the next 4 months.
  • mjaycocks wrote: »
    I have noticed recently that most of the teams in the top 50 of my arena shard are made up of.
    Revan (lead), General Kenobi, Grand Master Yoda, Jolee and normally Bastila, though Chewbacca is used for #1 slot. Makes arena rather boring!

Well that’s precisely why everyone is so upset about the way the GG rework was presented
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Top 100 for my arena is Revan.

Edit: my cls got pushed hard. :(
  • I've got 48 Revans and 2 Trayas in my top 50
  • SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Don't worry! That will all change soon where the new paywall character will be able to dominate but your climbs will still consist of Revan v Revan for the next 4 months.

I imagine they’ll introduce a new marquee character to change the Revan Meta... similar to how they introduced Fallen Bastila
  • Lesson to be learned: Don't bring back the current meta main character until a new meta is installed.

Plenty of teams can beat Revan, but most everyone with that knowledge and character set also has Revan, so they just play him instead.
  • Wouldn’t have this problem if CG released the next paywall Meta.
    Only having this boring timeout fest because the current meta is available to F2P.
  • 3 CLS, 3 Treya, rest of all are Revan all the way down to me in the 89th spot...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    47/50 Revans on my launch shard.

The diversity is riveting. [/doublesarcasm]
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    47/50. I'm using one if the trayas (both are top 15) and there's a cls on rank 48. Arena is getting extremely boring

o6znpz53952v.jpg

You know how many revans I fought today, Marge? 15!!!