Gear levels for the revan event?

Jaden
162 posts Member
edited March 2019
So just wondering if these gear levels seem low to unlock revan. This guy in my shard has revan but has t3, big z and mission only at lvl 70 g4-5. He has basty and jolee g12. When he did the event however they were lower. I know the event is easy but does this seem right? I feel like when I did it I had basty g12 and the rest 9-10 and felt like that was just right to avoid repeating any stages.

Replies

• Jaden wrote: »
    So just wondering if these gear levels seem low to unlock revan. This guy in my shard has revan but has t3, big z and mission only at lvl 70 g4-5. He has basty and jolee g12. When he did the event however they were lower. I know the event is easy but does this seem right? I feel like when I did it I had basty g12 and the rest 9-10 and felt like that was just right to avoid repeating any stages.

To be honest, that's all you really need. Bastila and Jolee are amazing with Revan, especially at G12. Even if Jolee doesn't have the zeta (I'll assume he does), that should definitely still be enough for the event
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Jaden wrote: »

To be honest, that's all you really need. Bastila and Jolee are amazing with Revan, especially at G12. Even if Jolee doesn't have the zeta (I'll assume he does), that should definitely still be enough for the event

Got it, ya the event was really easy but I just wasn’t sure if that was too low or not