Arena Chat and WinnTrading

To me it seems that there may exist some arena Chats in which players prearange positions at payout time. I think this is extremely unfair against players that do not participate in such actions and also a breach against code of conduct.

I ask Capital Games to issue an official statement against win trading.

Beside this I suggest to mix top 50 average arena players of each server through every one or two months. This would change the player base at the top of each server regularly so such chats can not build up for longer times. There could be server categories that prevent a mix of old and new players.

Saunakilt

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    here we go again.... you could always try the "search" function of the forum and join the 5 million other posts about it

the forum mods AND devs who play the game have openly admitted they are part of their arena's shard chat so no nothing will be done and it is impossible for them to monitor an external chat app that is used.
    on top of that they have openly stated arena shards will NEVER be switched or mixed and even if they did how long before the same people found their shard mates again.
    try reading the plenty other discussions about this subject
  • If there’s “5 million” posts about it there’s clearly nothing being done about it and thus being no point playing in the arena if the top 50 players are just gonna keep breaking a code of ethics. Dam right they should be banned if they’re gonna swap between rank 1.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    If there’s “5 million” posts about it there’s clearly nothing being done about it and thus being no point playing in the arena if the top 50 players are just gonna keep breaking a code of ethics. Dam right they should be banned if they’re gonna swap between rank 1.

Yep the Devs who have openly admitted being part of their shard chats should be banned from the game too.
    at the end of the day those people who take 1st place still have to beat the same teams anyone else does to take that spot.
    and NO its defo not the top 50 your lucky if its the top 20 and being honest if you are actually competative enough then you would either have tried to find your own shard chat or they would have tried to find you to join it.
    the point of the shard chats is so that you are not stuck glued to your phone during family / meal times. if you choose to sit with your phone instead of spending time with your family etc then thats your choice to sit there for 2-3 hours trying to climb and battle the same people that are trying to climb and battle you so wasting only your time + crystals
    on top of that its so you are not hitting someone else who has a payout right after yours and causing them to spend more crystals too and that only benefits the EA/CG with more crystal purchases
  • Too bad you didn't post this on Reddit so I could downvote.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Some some people in some arena chats do this? I thought that was the whole point xD
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    "May exist".... Ha!
  • I agree it doesn't feel right. The game did one good thing to possibly end this, by allowing people to switch payout times. This in itself "could" have been enough to allow for the top 20 to all have different payout times. They could officially take a stance against shard chats, and the players could fix this themselves.
  • Oh look. More whiners who want to be competitive but don't want to put in the work
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Saunakilt wrote: »
    To me it seems that there may exist some arena Chats in which players prearange positions at payout time. I think this is extremely unfair against players that do not participate in such actions and also a breach against code of conduct.

I ask Capital Games to issue an official statement against win trading.

Beside this I suggest to mix top 50 average arena players of each server through every one or two months. This would change the player base at the top of each server regularly so such chats can not build up for longer times. There could be server categories that prevent a mix of old and new players.

Saunakilt

You are absolutely correct. They are also known as “Arena Mafias”. I myself was once a part of one in an original shard but have since left and now just play arena for fun or just for dailies. Arena in the top 50 is completely unfair but unfortunately there’s nothing anyone can do about it under the current system and CG is too lame to change the payout system so it just sucks.
  • It was a great concept (I thought) helped spread the wealth. Unfortunatley (in my shard and prior to revan) 10 or so folks became a gang of sorts. Sniping anyone who wouldnt bow to their godliness and setting blocks so you couldnt jump. And if you snuck in you werent in top 20 long.