Grand Arena matchmaking.

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    @NicWester bravo sir, very well explained and argumented! It seems odd that matchmaking counts a player's Fleet GP as part of his total GP when there are no ship battles in GA.
    Waqui wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »
    If I remember well there were a dev. post if no fleet in GA, then only the the squad GP will be used in the matchmaking. Obviusly it is no live yet(avg. 200k less my squad GP than my opponents).
    Do we know when this will happen?

(P.S.: My rooster is fleet heavy, but until now only lost two of my GA matches, so do not matters a lot)

It was in the road ahead. We will just have to be patient.

• Waqui wrote: »
    @NicWester bravo sir, very well explained and argumented! It seems odd that matchmaking counts a player's Fleet GP as part of his total GP when there are no ship battles in GA.
    If I remember well there were a dev. post if no fleet in GA, then only the the squad GP will be used in the matchmaking. Obviusly it is no live yet(avg. 200k less my squad GP than my opponents).

(P.S.: My rooster is fleet heavy, but until now only lost two of my GA matches, so do not matters a lot)

I bet in a half carbanti in april (after 3 GA in march) you still need to say the same thing. (Patience)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I bet in a half carbanti in april (after 3 GA in march) you still need to say the same thing. (Patience)

I have no problem repeating it, if it's still true.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    We have been debating GA matching on a thread in general forums...GA, matchmaking & amp & fluff. Where we were asked to provide screenshot of how CG encourage buffing your roster which we have found several DEV announcements w/ proof of that. And we also have another announcement where Dev's say no one should be disadvantage for leveling up past a point in any game mode. Which would be counter to "spirit of the game". If you could review the comments and provide some feedback on the current matchmaking would be greatly appreciated. It has a lot of feedback available on the current GA matchmaking.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    On it TRanger: I'm just gonna keep posting this picture everywhere I see this debate. This was the Paper Zombie post by a Dev.

rvmyco6l1z4h.jpg
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Me too..we need to get thier attention on this.
  • After so many Grand Arenas... Counting TOTAL gp for a GA with no ships is just unfair and ridicolous. This gives advantage to players who ignore ships and makes the game frustrating for people who upgrade both characters and ships. How can I beat someone with 300.000 characters gp more than me? Please fix this as soon as possible :(
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TRanger wrote: »
    We have been debating GA matching on a thread in general forums...GA, matchmaking & amp & fluff. Where we were asked to provide screenshot of how CG encourage buffing your roster which we have found several DEV announcements w/ proof of that. And we also have another announcement where Dev's say no one should be disadvantage for leveling up past a point in any game mode. Which would be counter to "spirit of the game". If you could review the comments and provide some feedback on the current matchmaking would be greatly appreciated. It has a lot of feedback available on the current GA matchmaking.

CG encouraged players to broaden their rosters and buff up their characters before the long gone tournaments, yes. They didn't advice to fluff up your roster by leveling characters, you wouldn't be using anyway.