GA 3/2/19 ?

Prev13
Lordwar83
112 posts Member
edited March 2019
The 3vs3 GA is over but the 5vs5 GA is not available?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Current GA is in 24hr Review phase.
  • Yes, but how can the preview phase for registration start on the 3/2/19, when the review phase is running 24 hours
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It can't. Unless they cut short the Review phase, the earliest it could start is 3/3 after the current Review phase ends.
  • Depends on your time zone. Over here the phases end at 11 pm instead of midnight, so it will still be the 3rd when the current review phase ends.
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    There is definitely a 5v5 GA on. I just joined it with my Alt (I didn't enter the last one). But it's not showing for me on my main.
    So that tells me there seems to be an issue with the overlap. The review phase is stopping us from joining the new GA.

ho4ox0g8sfl7.png
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I think my review phase ends when sign up phase ends. I don't think I can join the 5v5 at all
  • This is an issue...
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    I posted this in another thread-

I don't think we've ever had GA back to back like this. I suspect it can't show the review and the next join at the same time. I looked and the review should end in 20 hours from now. The next GA starts in 21 hours. So you have 1 hour to join the next GA.
  • I can’t either!!!
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    sigsig wrote: »

I don't think we've ever had GA back to back like this. I suspect it can't show the review and the next join at the same time. I looked and the review should end in 20 hours from now. The next GA starts in 21 hours. So you have 1 hour to join the next GA.

That doesn't really work for people of different time zones. That would be 7am for me. And others it could fall well into the middle of the night. There is meant to be a 24 hour window. 1 Hour is not enough time either way
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Shadowz wrote: »

That doesn't really work for people of different time zones. That would be 7am for me. And others it could fall well into the middle of the night. There is meant to be a 24 hour window. 1 Hour is not enough time either way

Of course, it's likely an oversight. My guess is CG will cancel GA on Monday and give everyone rewards.
  • Kailen
    90 posts Member
    *slow clap*

There's the CG/EA I've come to know while playing this game.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think my review phase ends when sign up phase ends. I don't think I can join the 5v5 at all

In the "Update on Grand Arena/TW" post under Dev news and announcements it refers to the GA starting on Mar. 3rd so it might be that it just starts right after the review phase ends. This of course assumes that that post is correct and the calendar is wrong.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

I think I'm in the same boat.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    There is a one hour gap.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Shadowz wrote: »

Of course, it's likely an oversight. My guess is CG will cancel GA on Monday and give everyone rewards.
    Yeah. I think they did the same thing with the first GA we had in Season 0 where they had an oversight and compensated with giving everyone full rewards. I think they honestly forgot about the review phase interfering with the join phase
  • Kailen wrote: »
    *slow clap*

There's the CG/EA I've come to know while playing this game.

Ditto
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

In the "Update on Grand Arena/TW" post under Dev news and announcements it refers to the GA starting on Mar. 3rd so it might be that it just starts right after the review phase ends. This of course assumes that that post is correct and the calendar is wrong.

As is stated above. My alt has already joined the new one 5v5. It was available to my alt because i didn't join the last one on it. My main however cannot join and is stuck in preview phase. So it's not a case about it not started yet. It "HAS" started already, but we can't enter it if we just did one. The preview phase is blocking the join option.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I can understand how EA/CG can miss stuff like character interactions but this is kind of a big oversight...
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Strubz wrote: »
    I can understand how EA/CG can miss stuff like character interactions but this is kind of a big oversight...

They only have one computer, so...I'm guessing it's caleys fault.
  • Thanks everyone for escalating this up. I'm looking into it right now. I'll post back shortly with any updates.
  • Their Top man is on it [applause!!!]
  • I'm not sure why they can't just auto-join everyone who is in GA right now. They'll get hell from the people who go vs. the people who set no defense because they weren't going to be playing anyway, but that won't be a very large percent of the player base. Just roll everyone over into the next one and call it a day.
  • I'm not sure why they can't just auto-join everyone who is in GA right now. They'll get hell from the people who go vs. the people who set no defense because they weren't going to be playing anyway, but that won't be a very large percent of the player base. Just roll everyone over into the next one and call it a day.

Better idea:
    Compensate the entire player base for 1st place rewards.
  • In the future I hope they set up GA the same as Guild Events: side by side
  • Their Top man is on it [applause!!!]

Caley lent me the computer.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    This is absolutely amazing. /s
  • I've seen the announcement, but not exactly happy with the delay. As a focused player, one hour would have been more than enough time for me to sign up for the next round tonight. :D
This discussion has been closed.