Poor YouTube Guys...

Ahnald & Mobile are so sick of Jedi Revan, and I find it so hilarious! Haha anyone else?

Replies

• Revan and the OR characters changed the theme of the game, alot of us hate that
  • Revan and the OR characters changed the theme of the game, alot of us hate that

Before or after Traya was first released? Lol have the cake and eat it too right?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    At least when Traya came out there was the option of using palp or Maul as leader. With revan though, you’d better have him as lead or else.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    At least when Traya came out there was the option of using palp or Maul as leader. With revan though, you’d better have him as lead or else.

I can understand that. I wish I could still get some milage out of my Zeta Bastila. But personally, it's not like Darth Revan isn't already on the way, and the only people who had Jedi Revan the first time out was the whales, but now that the free to play finally got him, he'll only be good for a little while until the upcoming sith take over again so I don't really get the whole backlash. In fact, CG was criticized for how hard Revan was to get the first time...lol can't please everyone
  • Revan broke the game balance, buggy characters and interactions are the only things that go well
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    I guess they belong to a vocal minority since the second wave of Revan players is probably very happy with him. Still I hope the upcoming Darth Whatever will balance things out, that would be healthier for the game.
  • I got months of good use from my zBastila, so I'm satisfied with that and not upset I don't use her in the lead anymore.

And I for one am not sick of the Revan meta yet. I have one of the slowest Revans in my shard but I still easily win all my mirror matches (except against one guy--I'm about 50/50 against him). It's so much nicer than all the Palp mirror matches and Bastila mirror matches I've experienced in the past.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Globuhl & Yerff_Caasi agree
  • I can't stand revan ever since I got him the second time around. Revan v revan is uo there as one of the most annoying metas
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I guess they belong to a vocal minority since the second wave of Revan players is probably very happy with him. Still I hope the upcoming Darth Whatever will balance things out, that would be healthier for the game.

Most people don't enjoy fighting revan mirrors.

Of course traya mirrors weren't fun either
  • I can't stand revan ever since I got him the second time around. Revan v revan is uo there as one of the most annoying metas

I mean, kinda like what Snake2 mentioned, when Darth Revan comes out soon, is it going to be any different? Lol