Ship GP added in toon only GA...still

I thought yas had fixed this rubbish . Does Mickey Mouse need to wave a stick for anything to run properly in this Star Wars based game .
Im playing due to being a fan of Star Wars but il say this true fact "EA you are killing my Star Wars hype through your greed and bad management".

Replies

• Ladislav
    114 posts Member
    I was also disappointed that this is still not fixed. Counting Active GP instead of the whole GP must be so simple to implement that it should be launched immediately in next patch.

In this round of GA I again played against players with Active GP about 20% higher than mine - that means about ~200k => in theory 10 G12 zeta toons. Yes it adds interesting challenge but if you are going to send me against significantly stronger opponents, give me also some bonus reward when I manage to beat them. I'm 100% sure that fixing what GP to count is much easier solution.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They said they would fix it, but never said they did or gave a specific date.

There is some QOL stuff coming this quarter and I'm sure that will be in the mix.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Two of the three GAs this month are character-only, another 3v3 and a 5v5. They need to back off these variants until the MM fix is in place not use them more frequently.
  • Yes they did say would fix but seems like they are in no rush like other fixes they can do in a couple of days ..
    Its been months of unfair gameplay !
    Last GA i was on avg -500k toon GP and didnt stand a chance (again)
    So thanks for nothing , thanks for the 0 zeta rewards that add up over time that il never get to reclaim . give me a reason to stay
  • Ladislav
    114 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I stopped upgrading any ship apart of main arena fleet and IG-2000 / Xanadu which I'm farming for Millennium Falcon. I have two ships on 4 or 5 stars and enough shards to get them to 7* and another one with enough shards to get it to 6* but it will just make it worse for me.
  • Ladislav wrote: »
    I stopped upgrading any ship apart of main arena fleet and IG-2000 / Xanadu which I'm farming for Millennium Falcon. I have two ships on 4 or 5 stars and enough shards to get them to 7* and another one with enough shards to get it to 6* but it will just make it worse for me.

Well thats sad you are thinking of holding back your ship growth due to devs lack of foresight and slow fixes . il leave if it comes to that
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ladislav wrote: »
    That's a start but it's harder to shift the GP balance than you might think because a lot of the good pilots are also useful in squads and any time you enhance the pilot it also adds 1-1.5x as much again in fleet GP. I have been working on this for a while.

The same 10k GP character with a 1* lvl 1 ship is 20k GP (plus the ship GP). Upgrade that ship to 7* and the character is valued at 25k. Same abilities in squad as the 10k character.
  • Please CG stop penalizing people for investing in ships. Everyone of my opponents has 150k+ more galactic power. Grand Arena is hard enough without you putting us at an even bigger disadvantage. From what I'm seeing, it seems it's deterring people from investing in them. Fix this garbage, launch a ship only raid and you might see an increased interest in ships. That's it for my two cents worth.
  • Ladislav
    114 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Ladislav wrote: »
    That's a start but it's harder to shift the GP balance than you might think because a lot of the good pilots are also useful in squads and any time you enhance the pilot it also adds 1-1.5x as much again in fleet GP. I have been working on this for a while.

The same 10k GP character with a 1* lvl 1 ship is 20k GP (plus the ship GP). Upgrade that ship to 7* and the character is valued at 25k. Same abilities in squad as the 10k character.

I'm slowly doing that with characters as well. I'm thinking very carefully if I need to upgrade character to 7* even if I have shards to do that. If I'm not going to level and gear up character, I will keep it on 5 or 6* until GA issue is fixed.