The Logray problem

Replies

• Yub Nub
  • Ohhplzz
    18 posts Member
    It's been six days now with Logray no showing to the party.. I check all the rooms 4 times a day.. Sometimes I even refresh my look... He never was like this. Becoming such an antisocial bear to is no where to be seen or maybe his new girlfriend CG is putting her foot down, who knows..
    It's like she knows there is a big party about to drop with the boys...
  • Faffyd
    38 posts Member
    I just done 6 Crystal refreshes and luckily got the last 20 shards needed, hadn’t seen him in store for >7 days
  • Day 18, no Logray, sitting at 95/100. Started using crystals to do 2 guild store refreshes a day the last 3 days, no luck.
  • Logray is getting farmed quicker than Wicket for me. Both at 6*... I won't get them high enough gear to 7* c3p0 anyway, so here's hoping to 6* him this time and 7* next go around.
  • I'm 96/100 and Logray continue to not appears in the shop but Dengar is the new "young solo"
  • @LolloPanzer

Logray shows up in regular Shipments pretty often in a 4 for 320 pack. Sounds like just what you need.

Look on the left, 4th row down. It's always an ewok IIRC, and Logray does show up in that spot (though I think it's also a 1 in 6 chance because I think all the ewoks except Wicket show up there).
  • Just seen Logray in the store for the first time in weeks but, off course, I did not have enough tokens at the time... lol
  • Before 3PO event advertised: Logray is seen often, perhaps once a day, maybe every other day. Never needed to refresh.

After event advertised: Despite 3 refreshes per day, and checking every normal reset, absolutely zero Logray.

It's almost like it's on purpose, huh?

I thought, 4 days, 26 shards needed, I can do this with spending some crystals.

Nope. So frustrating. I quit spending real money long ago, do they want me to quit totally?
    Chained since '16
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Why is everyone so hung up on logray it’s perfectly doable without him
  • Tattz wrote: »

Not really...
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    fletchmars wrote: »
    Tattz wrote: »

Not really...

Well I did it back in December without logray on my second try

• Logray is OP
    He can destroy Revan easily
  • You don't need Logray. I got 7* with:

G12 - zChief, zWicket, zPaploo, Elder
    G11 - Scout
  • Tattz wrote: »

Not really...

What gear level were your Ewoks? If they were g12 and god moded that’s not really “doable” for the vast majority of players
  • Also I spent 4hours straight attempting c3po and was nowhere near completing tier 7 until I finally got logray to 7* (I was only 5 away). I had wicket and elder at g12, chirpa at g10, paploo at g11 and teebo at g8 AND had my arena mods on them. Once g10 logray replaced teebo it was easy.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited March 2019

Not really...

What gear level were your Ewoks? If they were g12 and god moded that’s not really “doable” for the vast majority of players

3ehgankh87xt.png

Why is it not doable for the vast majority they can be farmed and geared the same as any other toons
  • I think the problem is the apparent "drying up" of needed shards before and after the announcement of the event. The event was announced and I went into refresh mode after saving 5K tokens.

So: 3 normal refreshes (6am, 11am,5pm for me) per day. Plus 4 crystal refreshes (50,50,100,100) per day. 7 chances per day for 5 days. 35 chances with 0 Logray appearances, when he was showing up once every day or every other day (without refreshes).

Seems fishy, and frustrating to say the least.

Only need 26 more, so 6 purchases. Weak.
    Chained since '16
  • I think the problem is the apparent "drying up" of needed shards before and after the announcement of the event. The event was announced and I went into refresh mode after saving 5K tokens.

So: 3 normal refreshes (6am, 11am,5pm for me) per day. Plus 4 crystal refreshes (50,50,100,100) per day. 7 chances per day for 5 days. 35 chances with 0 Logray appearances, when he was showing up once every day or every other day (without refreshes).

Seems like the 25 shards for 2000 crystals would have been a better investment (you spent 300/day for 7 days =2100 crystals...)
  • Day 19, 95/100 and no Logray, can 6* the event with mod swaps. We’ll see if he’ll come out of hiding, tried 2 guild store refreshes, and he’s still a no show.
  • My favorite part of this thread is when people complain how Logray hasn’t shown up for X days, but when he finally does they have no guild tokens.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It's 4 refreshes per day for every store except Fleet: 0600, 1200, 1800 and 2400 local time by default.
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I think the problem is the apparent "drying up" of needed shards before and after the announcement of the event. The event was announced and I went into refresh mode after saving 5K tokens.

yeah, it's fishy that someone who joined this game around the same time as me is now complaining that he can't finish a char that was availiable a long time >:)

you could have finished every guild currency farm like 6 months ago if you'd care, but oviously you didn't
  • J0HND03 wrote: »
    yeah, it's fishy that someone who joined this game around the same time as me is now complaining that he can't finish a char that was availiable a long time >:)

you could have finished every guild currency farm like 6 months ago if you'd care, but oviously you didn't

Oh no, not the old "You should have farmed XYZ long ago" attack. How ever will I survive?

Can't farm everyone at the same time. If I saw him, I bought him. If he wasn't there, I couldn't. Had no bearing on how long he was available, or if he was a priority or not (which he was).
    Chained since '16
  • Money
    11 posts Member
    Had him in store 2 times in the last 2 months and I have usually done the two 50 crystal refreshes daily. Pretty ridiculous, I've geared scout to G11 to replace him but it is gonna be a lot harder without him + all the extra gear wasted because Scout will never be used outside of this event again.

In the same time frame as I got my Wicket from 3* to 7*, I got a total of 30 Logray shards..
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    J0HND03 wrote: »

Oh no, not the old "You should have farmed XYZ long ago" attack. How ever will I survive?

Can't farm everyone at the same time. If I saw him, I bought him. If he wasn't there, I couldn't. Had no bearing on how long he was available, or if he was a priority or not (which he was).

ofc not, but after the first cls event everyone should know better than making this lame 'oh i cant farm everything' excuse, you spend your guild currency to get other toons gear, you made a bet and lost other people saved on the gear there till they had the chars ready, so save your silly 'i can't farm everything excuse' for people not starting in q1/q2 2017 and 140 7* chars .... you decided it's not worth to invest in those chars, your loss ;)

edit:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/893918683/

i started like 3 months before i made up the swgoh.gg profile for searching a good guild
    onother bet i made was the one that i started in arena at ~5000 and had no fun at all there but in fleet everytrhing was fine, so i pushed my ships and ignored regular arena pvp, so when the rework hit, me and 3 others were the only one in the top 4 of our fleet pvp for ~6 months and up to today i rarely drop below #10 .... in the long run that was a good choice, back then i wasted a lot of precious ressources, but he as you said you can't farm everything so you have to make a gamble whats more important, for me getting a wide rooster before gearing it up was the strategy i chose :p

• Of course I didn't prioritize Ewoks, well, because they're *Ewoks* ffs. Once they became needed I farmed hard the ones I wasn't a slave to RNG for. I cannot control that. What I could do, was multiple refreshes. I just found it highly odd, that RNG was favorable before the announcement of the 3PO event, and highly unfavorable once it was.

So because this, my zLogray sits at 6* G11 until RNG goes my way.
    Chained since '16
  • @Vettes4Fetts2

Buy Logray from Weekly shipments.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    I also did the event with G10 Chirpa, G11 Paploo/Wicket/Teebo, G12 EE. My Logray isn't even 6 star, I buy his shard still once or twice a week, but for C3P0 he is far less required than the Zeta on Chirpa, EE, Paploo and Wicket. You could sub him in the 5th spot, but Teebo gives TM & Stealth to your team as well as removing buffs and TM, he a much better option for this event IMO as well as being easily farmable.
  • Started at 4* logray since 3p0 ended. He's at 75/100 now.

No worries tho, got 7* 3p0 with g12 ee, g11 wicket, g9 paploo chirpa, g8 teebo. Mods ftw!