Malak Legendary ?

Prev134
Germi
553 posts Member
Read on Reddit (to take with the usual grain of salt).

Malak legendary with 5 sith ships required.

Then Darth Revan journey with a 7* Malak required.

Anyone else has nausea ?

Replies

• Pls not
  • If they make a CHARACTER which requires SHIPS to unlock, they will probably hit a new low
  • yum
    8 posts Member
    Link to the post ?
  • Im good with that. Ive been waiting for a reason to end this game for a long time. Having no chance to unlock Darth Revan, and instead keep swimming in the pool of 300 jkrs in the next 6 months, sure seems to be a good reason to quit.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leaks, gotta love em
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • If it's true, I'm spending nothing in the next few weeks - as opposed to considering the $50/50 shard packs pending on my farming situation if the Carth/Juhani/BadStila/Canderous/HK are needed.
  • Darth_Tomsteros2707
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    If that is really true I am surely not the only one who will quit the game...Revan destroyed the fun in arena und now we need ships
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • If that leak is true... I really hope it isn't because I don't see a reason to keep playing after that. So many people will leave...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    It's not a leak, it's a rumor. Pure and simple.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Aren't all leaks just rumors?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Not necessarily, though they often have commonalities. The screenshot cut out of the gc video is an accidental leak. That particular instance whatever it is, is a fact.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Not necessarily, though they often have commonalities. The screenshot cut out of the gc video is an accidental leak. That particular instance whatever it is, is a fact.

I'm afraid i don't understand what you mean.
  • leef wrote: »

The triple zeta GG
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Darth Gammorean is a leak. The op post is a rumor on what the leak can possibly mean (way less reliable than the mainstream assumption on the leak)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Darth Gammorean is a leak. The op post is a rumor on what the leak can possibly mean (way less reliable than the mainstream assumption on the leak)

Regardless, the mainstream assumption on said leak is still speculation/rumors. I don't see how those two are all that different. It's all just rumors untill it gets confirmed.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member

Regardless, the mainstream assumption on said leak is still speculation/rumors. I don't see how those two are all that different. It's all just rumors untill it gets confirmed.

It is called Leakors !
    Love bros !
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    If Malak requires ships to unlock, I'll be easing off my enthusiasm about the game by a huge lot.
    The new sith ships are **** and not usable for anything significant, so I'm not going to spend to pour ressources into them.

If Malak or Darth Revan requires the new OR toons I will however most likely buy packs and crystals to get them to 7 stars.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The biggest problem with this theory is that it suggest thar Darth Revan will be twice as big a paywall as JKR (OR+sith ships for Malak, Shuttle being very steep).
    Whoever is paying for that will surely expect a toon just as OP as JKR, otherwise why throw away hundreds of bucks on a toon.
    Those who do no intend to pay that much (note that they still can be spenders) will hope that it's not another JKR. They certainly don't want another 3-4 months of TWs and GAs that are decided by which of the players has DR and which not.
    Either way the number of players leaving could be massive. Either for lack of reward for a huge investment or absence of competitiveness for another few months.
  • Also three of the Sith ships are thousands of years into the future. I know the game doesn't take canon too seriously (see **** event), but this seems a bit stretching.
  • * Millennium Falcon event
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

It is called Leakors !
    Love bros !

I do not know what this means, but i like it ! haha
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Hmm i skipped that KOTOR Panic Farm to complet my Sith Ships (incl. Anakins) and also own already a 5* Palp Shuttle. I mean that KOTOR Madness has to end at some Point but fleet is the only area that isnt infected yet and yes moneywise OR toons cant be the Deal since everyone farming them If possible. Since the Grievous Rework wasnt a Ressource sink (cause it failed for most Players) CG cant take Advantage Here and already give plenty of time for 2 of 4 OR toons + If HK/JKR are needed too its also one less compared to Revan, so easier, so possible less Money. I mean Playerbase think that they can catch CG offguard... No way... Developers read here too (and Reddit) and have all the ingame Data aka which faction/toons are good to earn something. Keep in Mind the pig leak was directly from CG too ;)

But yeah its a bet, maybe they simple announce Darth Revan this week with HK Rework and some Fans are Happy. Others will still leave cause it only continues with Galaxy of KOTOR.
  • They'd have to run the Galactic Chase again and allow whales to spend on that. You need to give people an opportunity to spend if you're going to dangle a carrot in front of them.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

I don't agree. A leak is a leak. There have been numerous leaks previously and was just stated as such (opposed to a rumor) And most of those turned out to be true. Even when they didn't, we can't be sure if the leak itself is true or CG steered ship due to the leak.

I find it important to make the distinction simply because it's actionable and those actions hugely matter for player outcomes.
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    There is an even easier reason why this isn't a thing. You don't use similar units for legendary events. So Sith ships for a Sith character isn't something that happens.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

I don't agree. A leak is a leak. There have been numerous leaks previously and was just stated as such (opposed to a rumor) And most of those turned out to be true. Even when they didn't, we can't be sure if the leak itself is true or CG steered ship due to the leak.

I find it important to make the distinction simply because it's actionable and those actions hugely matter for player outcomes.

How are you able to determine whether you consider it to be a leak or a rumor though? Most, if not all, rumors are prestented as leaks.
    You're making a distinction between the two based on your own perception, which is likely to be correct but that's besides the point. If you think it's unlikely you consider it to be a rumor, if you think it has merrit you consider it a leak. That is what it looks like to me atleast.
    To the best of my knowledge there has only been one "leak", that data mine. Other than that one there have been numerous of "fake leaks".
  • cynerd
    18 posts Member
    If they announce Malak requires ships i/o DR, it will cause very huge money lost.
    Whales already bought OR toons to 7* & So many peoples waiting to buy 50$ packs or Carth & Juhani.
    If they change their mind about DR, EA will lost alot of paid customers. I don't think they are 'that much' stupd.
    Probably they will announce DR with HK rework by tommorow.
    Lets wait and see