Can we have a new shop?

With some new tokens? since we arent getting anything new after young han.
Farming every new toys through nodes are so tiresome...

Replies

• Please no. Well already have what? 9? 10? different forms of currency in game?

And the developers never said guild event and guild store were off the table for new characters.
  • Please no. Well already have what? 9? 10? different forms of currency in game?

And the developers never said guild event and guild store were off the table for new characters.

Didnt they specifically say GE and GS would get new characters and circulate them with the current?

Please dont ask for refrence i dont have one... Its just memory of a passing read that may never have happened.
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    Well GA could get its own currency...
  • No! No more shops and no new currency, we already have enough.

What they need to do is introduce new toons to the old stores (GW, Squad, Cantina) and leave the Guild and GET stores alone so we can focus on farming gear from them.
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    They have said for a while now that those old stores will never be anything but shard shop currency for us.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • No! No more shops and no new currency, we already have enough.

What they need to do is introduce new toons to the old stores (GW, Squad, Cantina) and leave the Guild and GET stores alone so we can focus on farming gear from them.

They won’t add anything to the GW, Cantina, or Arena stores so we might as well ask for new stores now.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    No! No more shops and no new currency, we already have enough.

They said there will be no more toons for cantina, GW and arena shop, unsure about guild, guild activity and fleet, but last toon added is young han so that's why I am asking for a new one.
  • Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    There are already too many currency’s and shops that could just be condensed into the shard store
  • I don't get why yall are acting like a new shop would be so horrendous, any new source of shards or gear is warmly welcome in my opinion
  • Yeah really, you guys complaining would rather have a bunch of single node farms than a new store? In which reality does that make sense to the player.

Truth is too they are running out of places to even put stuff on Cantina and hard nodes, a new store is needed and would be most welcomed and I really like the idea of giving Grand Arena currency in the event for a new GA store.
  • Why a new shop? Just update some of the merchandise in the ones we already have!
  • Because a new shop is all around better for the players, if they update ge or guild store that's valuable gear farms we have to decide on. If they update gw or canting that's shard currency and by extension gear farms. So the best option for us is infact a new shop.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No new shop is needed, all that has to be done is revive the old ones. Killing the stores started the "everything goes on hard node" era we have now, when any farming plan takes months to complete and will likely become obsolete by the time it's done.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Just make it possible to "Upgrade" Stores.
    E.g. if you have all Chars maxed, you be able to spend an amount of creds to get to the next stage of characters....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Anderle wrote: »
    Just make it possible to "Upgrade" Stores.
    E.g. if you have all Chars maxed, you be able to spend an amount of creds to get to the next stage of characters....

Credits? I'd pay hard crystals for replacing the characters in stores with something - anything - I don't have 7* yet. Heck, replace everything in my GW store by Lobot and I will be happy...
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Just an example.....
    Doesn't matter what to pay, most people would do it ;-)
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    A new store with a new currency so that everyone starts from 0
    Many players have GW cantina and arena store stacked with currency which would make them be able to just refresh the stores 10 times a day and get the chars within a week
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    The extra slots in the shard shop were a great addition. I'd prefer that sort of change to an existing shop, rather than a new place to check for more stuff (though honestly some are getting ridiculously long, like the original shipments).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I agree with Kalidor, new slots would be great.
    Removing useless toons like Jedi Knight Gardian, Mob Enforcer, Pao, Bistan, Gamorrean Guard, IG86, Tunsken crap, etc... would be also a smart move; at least have a turnover with more interresting toons/stuff.
    Oh... and rename "weekly shipment" into "Whale shipment"...
    Removing useless toons like Jedi Knight Gardian, Mob Enforcer, Pao, Bistan, Gamorrean Guard, IG86, Tunsken crap, etc... would be also a smart move; at least have a turnover with more interresting toons/stuff.

The official answer is: ... no.
    Because ... no.
    Therefore... no.

Any more questions?

:#

Pao and Bistan are definitely not useless toons.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/