A new , hidden daily challenge?

Skewiff
7 posts Member
edited March 2019
It seems I have identified a super secret daily challenge which is stopping me from completing the set!

bmbgq5pip1w9.png

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    without details nobody really knows but guessing you have just turned level 85.
    you will be able to complete all dailys tomm as normal if that is the case
  • Nope, been 85 for quite some time ;). Never mind it won’t kill me to wait, lol
  • They did have a switch around on the achievements overnight - no longer need to do 3 Light and 3 Dark side missions but 6 of either.
    Wonder if this had a knock on effect if the update happened when you hadn't finished your dailies at that point?
  • Tony1Kenobi
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    without details nobody really knows but guessing you have just turned level 85.
    you will be able to complete all dailys tomm as normal if that is the case

Think it's more the fact he's clearly completed all daily challenges but the 'finish all daily activities' challenge is still present
  • Yeah, restarted it, no joy. I’m sure it relates to The overnight change then, and being a UK user maybe relevant to the timing / issue. If it’s only me, I’m sure it will wash out for me tomorrow. I get a goldie so rarely, one day of a missed chance won’t kill me.
  • It seems a bug due to the last update.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Did you recently change your time zone?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you use the ingame help button and report this to EA Help, they may be able to help you out, or possibly compensate you a little.
  • A little while later, the 6x Hard appeared, and then when the award was taken , the 0/1 to complete the day was then ok... So , I guess the change to Daily Hard caught me in a UK timezone :)
  • a7rovoko7ky8.png

Same thing happened to me. I’m a long-time player, didn’t change anything up.
  • Drager
    82 posts Member
    This is affecting many players. Has there been any fix mentioned?
  • It did it to me. 1 hr later it was all complete.
  • I deleted my app and re-downloaded and it allowed me to collect the rewards.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    D_ToX wrote: »
    Happening to loads of players, as usual no response from devs to deal with it
    D_ToX wrote: »
    Ps. Once again we are beta testing a live game

Oh gosh, don't cry. As you could see in previous comments, it is resolved automatically after a short while...