USM (United Shardmates: guidaki, rebelsgotyou, husted, strikesback, shadowcat, oxygen, etc) LF you!

guidaki
51 posts Member
edited November 2017
Edited:
We are a shard from september 2016.
Already have a lot of shard mates on our chat, united under the name of USM (united shardmates).
If you want to join us, please let me know!
Post edited by guidaki on

Replies

• Good to see your post. Unfortunately, I sit around top 20-50. But hopefully others in our shard will see this :) I have line chat if anyone in our shard wants to help each other with payout times like guidaki said. Let us know :)
  • hey Strikesback! good to see you here! Yeah, we can start a line group for the arena shard so everyone from the shard could join.
  • Sweet! My line id is xbluestrikesx add me whenever and we can start the group :)
  • Great! i just added you, if someone from the shard want to get an invitation just post or pm me!
  • bump
  • Buump
  • I'm down with teaming up and helping each other out. The name is Dale by the way. I play Star Wars Commander with a couple in my guild so I won't leave my guild though.
  • Although I did wRn my guild leader if we don't start working on kenobi, then I'll go somewhere else until I get him.
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey rebelsgotyou! nice to meet you! We are currently on discord with some of the shard mates (stikesback, realposition, zaejii, etc). Do you use discord?
    Regards!
    Post edited by guidaki on
  • I don't know what discord is. I would love to ally with you guys though and take turns in the first 3 ranks. I'm on line app though if that helps.
    My email is dalestrnad@yahoo.com if you want to communicate faster.
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    Hey Dale! Discord is a chat app, like line, but more gaming oriented. You can download from appstore or google play.
    We use that for communicating each others. First we started with line but there was already a shard chat on discord with more people.
    If you have any doubt please pm me!
    Regards.
  • Nice to meet you, everyone. I am DancingSaber of NSC Black in Korea. My Discord ID is ' NSC DancingSaber # 1752 '.
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    Hey dancing! Sent you the friend request on discord!
  • ZenoxEU
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Zenox of YOUNGSTOWN here. Norwegian player. Pleasure meeting you all. I'd like to take part in this so I don't mistakenly interfer with your top 3 when placing in EU.

Discord @ 'Zenox#0045'
  • Hey Zenox! Nice to have you aboard!
  • Bump
  • I know I'm late to the party but I figured it's time to meet my fellow shardmates. My discord is Torinwoodle#1285
    I'm usually in the 20-50 range but recently been able to climb higher. Sorry if I messed up the rotation. I'm not sure what you all have worked out.
  • Hello,

I figured I’d jump in after seeing how much easier it is to stay on top as part of the alliance. My discord is ElliotAlderson. I’m usually in the top 50
  • Hey is anyone still paying attention to this thread. I am your shardmate and wanted to know how/if I can join the shard chat. I am on discord as TAK Jeremy#3216.
  • Robmoo
    24 posts Member
    MY shard started around June 2018. There are a lot of shard mates with USM after their names. I'd like to get it touch with my shard mates. I there a Discord chanel?
  • BustaFett
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Busta Fett here. Don't want to disrupt anyone in ships. Can I get an invite to ship shard?
  • Robmoo
    24 posts Member
    I don't think that anyone is listening. I'm 67 in my arena and 37th in the fleet arena and never heard back. I'll just keeping building and when I'm powerful enough to bug a few people in the shard chat I'll get an invite I'd rather not be a pain in the butt, but it is probably not possible to avoid stepping on toes when one doesn't know where the toes lie.
  • Hey @BustaFett and @Robmoo.
    I assume you've both correctly identified this group as your shard? Sept 2016?
  • BustaFett
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    @EffAPublicEyeD Yes, but I am looking for Ship Shard.
  • Gotcha. I can't help with the ship shard, sorry.
  • Robmoo
    24 posts Member
    Hey @BustaFett and @Robmoo.
    I assume you've both correctly identified this group as your shard? Sept 2016?

I thought that the names at the top of the post were names for discussion groups for different shards. DOH! My shard was in the June-July 2018 time frame.