Toons Locked?

Slaveen
481 posts Member
This is probably a dumb question, but are toons locked the way they are at the start of a Grand Arena event?

For example, if you remove mods from them to gear your Ewoks for the 3P0 event, they retain them in Grand Arena since they had them on at the start of the event and the Ewoks keep the old mods, right?

Follow up question: what about the second round of grand Arena? Do they stay the same as when the first round’s lock occurred or do they update between rounds?

Replies

• I believe your roster becomes locked in its current state for the active GA at the end of the 24 hour join period.

Once you can see your group of 8 and your first opponent, your roster is then set at that stage of development for the rest of the GA

As far as I am aware at least
  • Your inventory is locked for the whole Grand Arena.
    During last GA I unlocked Traya but she never appeared as available in GA.
    .... and yesterday, doing P3 HSTR, I was fighting also vs... the clock! (Since I put 6 potency mods on he team, getting them from several other characters....)
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It takes a snapshot of your roster at the ond of signup phase same as TW does. Any changes after that do not apply in the GA/TW.

Note however that when you look at a roster within the GA/TW you see the current state not the snapshotted state.