How many Revans are in your top 50?

It’s official 50/50

How many Revans are in your top 50? 51 votes

All 50
15%
Boba_The_FetterVertigogpeeeeBlackbeardpepeCombatCommander7TrojanMstrefe1Rake6 8 votes
Over 45
70%
Zombie961Nikoms565EventineElessedilLynnYodaBMoneyGreenGoblin96RandomSithLordMr_SausagePhilan81MzeeLovimgsaskia1RavenclawsDroidekatheatomicpunRycheKrjstoffVeserion1YKMisfitOldSchoolKiwiTalifer 36 votes
35-44
13%
Skywlkr76RefugeAssassinObiJuanPolloKyJoe_CoolThessaodai145Darth_DeVitoLbeaxhjdk 7 votes
Under 35
0%

Replies

• All 50
    I’m done with my favorite game mode (arena) until things change. Not sure how many of you feel the same.
  • 35-44
    Mine is 45 Revan, 1 Traya, 3 Rey, and 1 Finn.
  • Over 45
    49 Revan, 1 NS
  • Over 45
    48 Revan, 2 Nightsisters.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    All 50
    That's a lot of Revan. Do you guys think it will be Light Revan/Dark Revan in top 100 and that's it pretty much?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Over 45
    49 + 1 treya
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    All 50
    A friend of mine had the final CLS team fell yesterday (moved mods for ewoks to get C-3PO to 7*) to push it to entirely 50 Revans. That team quickly fell to rank 250 over the course of an hour. He averaged 24, so he was obviously upset and shocked about how quick he fell, but at this point any non-Revan team is instantly targeted by Revan teams, and without his arena mods, it was quick. I sit at 30, and usually stay there overnight. Not sure if it is because I don't get attacked, or if my team is good enough, but regardless, I am consistent.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Over 45
    49 + 1 CLS that keeps handing me my hat ... I really don't understand why that CLS is so effective, it isn't even that fast. Somehow he found that perfect mod combo that holds on D.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    All 50
    Wow, these numbers are even higher than I thought. Pretty crazy. I really hope something changes to mix it up and make it more diverse.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    All 50
    All 50 are revan, teams. Sometimes people climb with traya, but they always switch back to revan overnight.