HK-47 rework tomorrow....or today?

Prev13
Iy4oy4s
2923 posts Member
edited March 2019
Carrie stated on Twitter a HK-47 like statement saying that something will happen tomorrow. It was late at night, so could be today or tomorrow. Think he will bring a new debuff with him? Will he enhance the droids? Triple zeta Gam Guard incoming?

How’s everyone’s OR farming going?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Carrie is a weirdo. She edited her statement even further saying that she was referring to the Ebon Hawk. Sigh. I love how they respond over on reddit, but have crickets over here...
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Carrie is a weirdo. She edited her statement even further saying that she was referring to the Ebon Hawk. Sigh. I love how they respond over on reddit, but have crickets over here...

Didn't you hear, it's the community's fault why everything gets ignored (or at least not responded to) here
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I really hope they increase his damage output and don’t mess with his leader ability too much. Another unique could definitely be added.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I really hope they increase his damage output and don’t mess with his leader ability too much. Another unique could definitely be added.

His unique can easily be zetad to always revive under a certain condition...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I saw Carrie's original tweet and then her clarification tweet.

.....but then I saw EA Star Wars tweet a trailer video for the Ebon Hawk. Who makes a cameo appearance at the end? HK-47 saying he's ready to serve his master.

So either her walkback is a complete lie or the trailer video is misleading us about the rework coming soon. I guess we need to wait and see.
  • Human sacrifices ... dogs and cats living together ... mass hysteria!
    Go Pens!
  • Lio wrote: »

So either her walkback is a complete lie or the trailer video is misleading us about the rework coming soon. I guess we need to wait and see.

She said a rework is not launching "today". How does that in any way conflict with something coming "soon"?
  • Basically Warrior misunderstood/misquoted Carrie and said that HK47 is coming within the next 24 hours. Starting that kind of rumor is a bit careless if you ask me. I presume that error caused Carrie to clarify her comments.
  • EvgeniKessel
    209 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Basically Warrior misunderstood/misquoted Carrie and said that HK47 is coming within the next 24 hours. Starting that kind of rumor is a bit careless if you ask me. I presume that error caused Carrie to clarify her comments.

Warrior didn't misunderstand anything. She made a comment on Twitter late last night in reply to someone asking for HK rework information that basically said "wait until tomorrow." Then she backtracked, and now we have HK at the end of the Ebon Hawk video, so who knows what to believe.

Lies! Deceptions!!
    Go Pens!
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Basically Warrior misunderstood/misquoted Carrie and said that HK47 is coming within the next 24 hours. Starting that kind of rumor is a bit careless if you ask me. I presume that error caused Carrie to clarify her comments.

Warrior didn't misunderstand anything. She made a comment on Twitter late last night in reply to someone asking for HK rework information that basically said "wait until tomorrow." Then she backtracked, and now we have HK at the end of the Ebon Hawk video, so who knows what to believe.

Lies! Deceptions!!

This guy gets it
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    I think he might have misunderstood as she tweeted: "Observation: Something will happen tomorrow." That is indeed style of communication hat HK-47 does but "something" can be anything including start of Ebon Hawk event.
  • Basically Warrior misunderstood/misquoted Carrie and said that HK47 is coming within the next 24 hours. Starting that kind of rumor is a bit careless if you ask me. I presume that error caused Carrie to clarify her comments.

Lies! Deceptions!!

That could just as easily mean “wait for (a puzzle) tomorrow. Or something related. We all know that’s how they interact with us.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

A misleading video? No, not even CG would stoop to misleading videos....oh....wait...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • LambiZa
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Honestly I really do love the way Carrie does things. I haven't been this full of excitement and anticipation since they said they were making an episode 7. I have to say for all the backlash us as a community give CG. They do have a really good game and know how to work a hype. Well played.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    LambiZa wrote: »
    Honestly I really do love the way Carrie does things. I haven't been this full of excitement and anticipation since they said they were making an episode 7. I have to say for all the backlash us as a community give CG. They do have a really good game and know how to work a hype. Well played.

You know, I have to agree with you. I don't even really want the Ebon Hawk and haven't even begun to farm the newer KOTOR toons believed to be needed for Darth Revan, but I'm stoked about all of this. A tip of the hat to them.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Could be HK-47 reworked kit reveal today. Doesn't mean the rework is going LIVE so technically Carrie's statement is true.

HK-47 revealed at end of trailer. Maybe his rework comes at the end of the Ebon Hawk event.

I'm curious as to what HK-47's zeta is going to be. Not basic, no one has a basic zeta and probably won't until Jedi Luke. Would be fitting if he got the first zeta ability on a basic attack.

Most likely his revive mechanic or a new ability. His revive mechanic has no omega so it will most likely be reworked and include the zeta. Most likely he will have the ability to apply deathmark. He is an assassin so that seems appropriate plus Fallen Bastilla's kit also has deathmark synergy.

My best guess is his zeta will make him revive as long as some condition is met and apply deathmark to whoever killed him the last enemy toon that triggered his revive/defeated him which can't be resisted or evaded.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

His unique can easily be zetad to always revive under a certain condition...

He revives right now though. It definitely could be improved as he dies within 1 or 2 shots after reviving.
  • Hey umm so, did no one watch the ebon hawk release video? Because at the very end HK-47 walks out of the ebon hawk. So yeah HK rework coming this month, pretty much confirmed in the video. Go watch it if you don't believe me.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    My best guess is his zeta will make him revive as long as some condition is met and apply deathmark to whoever killed him the last enemy toon that triggered his revive/defeated him which can't be resisted or evaded.

I sorta like that, you'd have to be more tactical when fighting against the team... But it would be really annoying to have a taunt go up that you don't plan for if you're the sith team
  • I miss Kozi.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    He'll likely apply deathmark on his killer. Fallen Bastilla and Canderous' kit both have synergy with that
  • SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Didn't you hear, it's the community's fault why everything gets ignored (or at least not responded to) here

I'd imagine the reason nothing gets answered here vs reddit is because here everything gets moderated into the dustbin and never seen.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Emguy wrote: »
    He'll likely apply deathmark on his killer. Fallen Bastilla and Canderous' kit both have synergy with that

There's a Darth Revan kit floating around that already includes deathmark, wouldn't another one be a bit too much?
  • Something simple like.
    On 1st death, revive at 100% health and protection and all droid and OR allies gain speed up, and critical chance up for 3 turns, and 40% assist chance.

Make his leader slightly stronger. Like 50% critical chance and gain 60% turn meter on a crit. And gain 15% turn meter when they are critically hit.

Meatbag mayhem.... add target lock to all dispell all buffs, and stagger. Deathmark the target enemy for 2 turns.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

There's a Darth Revan kit floating around that already includes deathmark, wouldn't another one be a bit too much?

but that kit could be wrong
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

but that kit could be wrong

Of course, but I would expect deathmark on Darth Revan rather than HK, to mirror JK Revan's mark.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Something simple like.
    On 1st death, revive at 100% health and protection and all droid and OR allies gain speed up, and critical chance up for 3 turns, and 40% assist chance.

Make his leader slightly stronger. Like 50% critical chance and gain 60% turn meter on a crit. And gain 15% turn meter when they are critically hit.

Meatbag mayhem.... add target lock to all dispell all buffs, and stagger. Deathmark the target enemy for 2 turns.

I am sure they nerf the tm gain. 50% per crit is way to many anyways.

That’s the only reason his leader ability is good. I hope they don’t mess with it too much.