The Next P3 STR Solo - CLS Lead!

13Next

Replies

• jaluke wrote: »
    So I was wrong that this can’t be done with a max C3PO. This took me 4 raid tries and the final attempt was an hour long, but I nearly pulled off the solo. 1 error did me in and cost me the full run. Video uploading while I head to work.

l0npuglteuhy.png

How much speed do you have on each of them?

Speed isn’t important. Offense/damage is better. I would have loved more offense than I had actually. Didn’t have many offense primaries to throw on. I scroll through my mods near the start of the video

https://youtu.be/aptc7itbJxg
  • Otsego
    45 posts Member
    what do you think... will this also work with an undergeared SRP (G8/9) ?

my guild has not yet reached phase3 of heroic sith
  • What about Finn lead, raid han, leia, 3po and chewie. The teams I see being talked about usually have BB8. I use BB8 for my phase 1 resistance and would like to set up a phase 3 team without having to rely on chex mix for a mere 3-5 percent.
  • What about Finn lead, raid han, leia, 3po and chewie. The teams I see being talked about usually have BB8. I use BB8 for my phase 1 resistance and would like to set up a phase 3 team without having to rely on chex mix for a mere 3-5 percent.

BB8 is needed. Has to be a passive assist call for C3PO. I don’t know of anyone else that can do that.
  • Otsego wrote: »
    what do you think... will this also work with an undergeared SRP (G8/9) ?

my guild has not yet reached phase3 of heroic sith

Probably. When I first started testing it back in December mine was g8. I couldn’t get to the 2nd topple so I stopped trying. But I think I just wasn’t persistent enough, and needed to remod for offense on everyone. Even with everyone at G12 modded for Damage it took a lot of tries to get this to work.

If you don’t have a max ability C3PO though you can run this off the first topple and then it’s an easy setup, and yes, I can’t imagine a high gear is needed on SRP.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    What about Finn lead, raid han, leia, 3po and chewie. The teams I see being talked about usually have BB8. I use BB8 for my phase 1 resistance and would like to set up a phase 3 team without having to rely on chex mix for a mere 3-5 percent.

BB8 is needed. Has to be a passive assist call for C3PO. I don’t know of anyone else that can do that.

I seen this team in a video by McMole2. I can build, no problems there. I was wondering if it was successful. My goal is not 100% of phase 3, but if I can do 10-20% for my guild, I will be happy. The issue is nobody in my guild has any experience or comments on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTsMudalMM
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    What about Finn lead, raid han, leia, 3po and chewie. The teams I see being talked about usually have BB8. I use BB8 for my phase 1 resistance and would like to set up a phase 3 team without having to rely on chex mix for a mere 3-5 percent.

I seen this team in a video by McMole2. I can build, no problems there. I was wondering if it was successful. My goal is not 100% of phase 3, but if I can do 10-20% for my guild, I will be happy. The issue is nobody in my guild has any experience or comments on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTsMudalMM

This is a guaranteed solo, but we are looking at getting a different solo team for AFTER Finn is nerfed.

This is exactly the team I use for complete solo of P3 in heroic.
    As you probably know, each character must have crazy potency (>100%) or it’s impossible to trigger the loop.
    .... but here the topic is “how to do several millions after Finn’s nerf....

This is exactly the team I use for complete solo of P3 in heroic.
    As you probably know, each character must have crazy potency (>100%) or it’s impossible to trigger the loop.
    .... but here the topic is “how to do several millions after Finn’s nerf....

I'm wondering how this team will work post nerf, if it is worth building. I don't care about having a full auto team for phase 3 right now, since the loop will close eventually and probably before I have the team tweaked perfectly. So if this team can do several million damage as shown in the video, I think it is worth discussing. Afterall, I am just starting out with Hsith myself and am starting to plan teams for the tougher phases to help my guild and make beating the raid easier.
  • 5x5bucibkbo3.png

I don't know if you still monitor this thread but I wanted to say thank you! This thread and video helped us in completing our 1st and 2nd ever HSTR this week. I was able to do 12M in p3 in our 1st try and this one in our 2nd attempt after remembering to take the 2 potency mods I had on cls off. Very fun and exciting time for our guild! Thanks again for the video and advice!
  • Ninho
    92 posts Member
    We've also successfully tried this team last HSR. Thanks again for this team!

Good preparation also really increased the chances to get to the 2nd topple.
    I ran Bounty and the Beast to do some damage in advance. After that I put a team to almost kill the light sabers and eat one isolate. Then CLS comes in and gets to the first topple in no time (still stacking translation to everyone) so that the team has nearly full protection when Traya stands up again.
    That makes sure no-one dies and you "only" need some rng with the debuffs...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ninho wrote: »

I ran Bounty and the Beast to do some damage in advance. After that I put a team to almost kill the light sabers and eat one isolate. Then CLS comes in and gets to the first topple in no time (still stacking translation to everyone) so that the team has nearly full protection when Traya stands up again.

Yup, When I was doing it, I did the same, do the old Bounty and the Beast to speed it up for yourself as well (since they take a good chunk of Traya out very quickly) then set it up for CLS's squad to go in, easilly take out all sabers and boom, just wait for her to get back up, knock her back down and get ready to spam buttons in a random order till she dies.

I love how this solo was never even acknowledged just because it can't easily beat Revan.
  • Gorem wrote: »

I love how this solo was never even acknowledged just because it can't easily beat Revan.

Ya that plus they only fix teams that have a paper toon strategies or that make a full loop.

This required you to gear c3po all the way to level 8, so 5otally not paper!!!

and it's not a full loop u just gain 50% Tm on one move then 50% on another but never gain 100% at the same time so it's all gravey...

Plus it doesn't beat Revan which u pointed out.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

Sarcasm, perhaps, but it can be done with a g12 3PO. You just need to get to the 2nd topple in that case.
  • StarSon wrote: »

Sarcasm, perhaps, but it can be done with a g12 3PO. You just need to get to the 2nd topple in that case.

Possible, yes. But it is much harder to setup and much slower to run. Having an undergeared C3PO is a huge advantage in this raid.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Possible, yes. But it is much harder to setup and much slower to run. Having an undergeared C3PO is a huge advantage in this raid.

Wouldn't 1-2 extra hits on Traya before topple have the same effect? Raise her tenacity by an extra 100% and then topple for the loop?
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Wouldn't 1-2 extra hits on Traya before topple have the same effect? Raise her tenacity by an extra 100% and then topple for the loop?

Believe the stacking tenacity from hits gets reset on topple, it’s only the stacking tenacity from sabers that carry through? At least that seemed to be my experience when running the zFinn team.
  • jkray622 wrote: »

Believe the stacking tenacity from hits gets reset on topple, it’s only the stacking tenacity from sabers that carry through? At least that seemed to be my experience when running the zFinn team.

Correct
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    6fqk7witogg9.jpeg
    I used this last night. Could have done more but got to 2% for NS team to bridge into P4. Went in at 64%. Could have maybe done 80% I think.