Improved round rewards

We were told that there would be better round rewards to compensate for the GA getting delayed, yet they are the same as ever. y7q3zyrxmfa1.png

Replies

• Sorry, exact wording was modified, but they are still unchanged. yxxjlc534iw4.png
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    i think the intention is that with the increase frequency of GA the rewards for each would be lowered....the reschedule is increased from that so it only looks the same....i would expect the next GA to have less rewards than we're currently seeing/used to
  • you were two minutes faster
    had the same question
  • uno wrote: »
    i think the intention is that with the increase frequency of GA the rewards for each would be lowered....the reschedule is increased from that so it only looks the same....i would expect the next GA to have less rewards than we're currently seeing/used to
    The rewards for this GA were explicitly said to be exempt from the changes, so I doubt that is the case.
  • Yep. Recieved same old reward. I was hopping for something else apart from the 12 salvage of something that now is very accesible from different shops...
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    that's the funny thing about clarity Droideka....they're clear as mud most of the time...:-)
    they explicitly said something vague about compensating for something....but no details on what exactly that would be
  • Just adding to the conversation since there's no answer yet. Need free stuff.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    The system was still going to send round rewards to everyone who signed up for the canceled event on the 5th even though we were rescheduling to later in the week. Many players did not get a chance to sign up because of the overlap of events so we reduced round rewards for the canceled event to 1 credit in order to give everyone a fair chance to sign up and get rewards later in the week. That was what was referred to as the modified round rewards. There are no extra rewards added to the following Grand Arenas.

Apologies for the confusion
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197468/where-are-the-modified-round-rewards-in-the-grand-arena#latest
This discussion has been closed.