HK-47 rework tomorrow....or today?

13Next

Replies

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I'm not sure how deathmark will come into the mix because its an OP Debuff. Ive got a feeling its not going to be easy since even with death trooper you have to kill someone and have them stay dead.

True, however deathmark itself doesn't have a hard requirement that someone be dead, that's only a condition of Deathtrooper. Either HK or Darth Revan will get the ability to apply deathmark. I still think HK should apply it with a reworked unique zeta.
  • I'm not sure how deathmark will come into the mix because its an OP Debuff. Ive got a feeling its not going to be easy since even with death trooper you have to kill someone and have them stay dead.

I mean I think he should def get deathmark. It will help combat Jedi Revan teams.
  • I'm not sure how deathmark will come into the mix because its an OP Debuff. Ive got a feeling its not going to be easy since even with death trooper you have to kill someone and have them stay dead.

I mean I think he should def get deathmark. It will help combat Jedi Revan teams.

Darth revan is getting deathmark

Proof?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I'm not sure how deathmark will come into the mix because its an OP Debuff. Ive got a feeling its not going to be easy since even with death trooper you have to kill someone and have them stay dead.

Proof?

He's speculating, as everyone is. Never trust anything that didn't come from CG, and even then, have your doubts.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    AOE deathmark! Then they get blown area with Ordos AoE. Love it!
  • Monel wrote: »
    AOE deathmark! Then they get blown area with Ordos AoE. Love it!

Almost makes me want to be on the other team
  • I think its a bad idea to rework hk47. Without his leader ability you lose all synergies with droids. All metas are complete useless. Or you rework L3 and M3.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    I think its a bad idea to rework hk47. Without his leader ability you lose all synergies with droids. All metas are complete useless. Or you rework L3 and M3.

Or you release a new droid...
  • What metas? Since when is there a droid meta to screw up?
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yeah can you stop with the intentions for reworks and new characters?or at least lighten up on it? Theory crafting and imagination in this game died the day aurra sing was released.

They didn't do this before. They now have to do this because just sending video clips to the Game Changers so they can break the new content doesn't work....one of them completely hypes up the character (like GG) beyond what CG intended the character to be able to do and then CG takes a bunch of flak because expectations were hyped up to a level that doesn't match the character.

Seriously... so you think its all the game changers fault. You dont see a video of GG destroying a Revan team with ease supplied to a changer whos been begging for a GG rework for a year... as the false advertising it is?

I get the hype train is super easy when you see youtube videos, but that footage was misleading and the game changers all got played too.

CG has to do some repair for that one... not the game changers.

GG does destroy Revan with ease. Check videos where people are using proper mods.

Offense isn’t the issue. The problem is he doesn’t hold on defense.

So even though HK may not be getting a rework designed to help droids, almost anything they do to HK couldn't hurt the droids either.

CG: hold my beer
  • @caz use hk47 with L3 -37 and T3-M4 in grand arena. No chance to defeat. Or with bb8 and r2.

Proof?

newspaper | Changes to Deathmark and Taunt

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198513/changes-to-deathmark-and-taunt
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Proof?

See todays post by devs on reworking deathmark