7* without Logray

Just did it.

Zeta Chirpa and Wicket, Scout, Elder, Paploo, everybody g11. All at least 200 speed, I spent about 3 million moving mods around (ugh). High crit chance on Wicket.

They didn’t focus fire on one bear, they went over several, I got lucky. So everybody was standing after the first round. R2’s stealth didn’t stick on both Chewie AND Han, I got super lucky. Dispel the taunt with Paploo, focused on Chewie. Elder was already stealthed when Chewie’s protection ran out, so Wicket called Paploo to dispel the taunt again. Then took down Chewie. Res’d Paploo. Focused on Han. Dispel taunt when Han’s protection ran out. Dispelled buffs and Res’d Scout with Elder’s 2nd ability, I got ultra lucky. Took down Han. It was fairly smooth sailing from there. Then took out the Endor commando, then R2, then Leia, then 3PO.

Taking down Chewie ASAP is paramount to winning. Once Guard goes down, Wicket can mass heal up to 5 times in one shot with his AoE.

So, it’s possible with this lineup. It’s HEAVILY rng dependent, though, this was probably my 200th run. I think it might be more rng dependent than getting Chewie to 7*.

Good luck fellas.

Replies

• Oops, Elder dispelled *debuffs*, not buffs.
  • I did it with g12 elder, g11 wicket, g9 chirpa paploo, g8 teebo. Recommend teebo more than scout, maybe even logray. His tm gain and removal are clutch.
  • I did it with g12 elder, g11 wicket, g9 chirpa paploo, g8 teebo. Recommend teebo more than scout, maybe even logray. His tm gain and removal are clutch.

I tried Teebo because I had him at g10 forever from the old Teebo hPit solo team, but his damage wasn’t high enough, I needed Scout’s 10k crits. Also I seemed to get destroyed much faster with Teebo for some reason.

• I tried Teebo because I had him at g10 forever from the old Teebo hPit solo team, but his damage wasn’t high enough, I needed Scout’s 10k crits. Also I seemed to get destroyed much faster with Teebo for some reason.

You want teebo rather than scout because the debuff he can do while stealthed with badic and also his special is way better than scout's damage. If you find that you're getting destroyed faster, I think your teebo may be too slow or not fully maxed on abilities because I definitely found g9 teebo better than g11 scout and unlocked 7* with teebo. Also wicket and scout are damage characters while logray and teebo are more like support characters so if you dont have logray, teebo is the correct substitution.
  • A4752375 wrote: »

I tried Teebo because I had him at g10 forever from the old Teebo hPit solo team, but his damage wasn’t high enough, I needed Scout’s 10k crits. Also I seemed to get destroyed much faster with Teebo for some reason.

You want teebo rather than scout because the debuff he can do while stealthed with badic and also his special is way better than scout's damage. If you find that you're getting destroyed faster, I think your teebo may be too slow or not fully maxed on abilities because I definitely found g9 teebo better than g11 scout and unlocked 7* with teebo. Also wicket and scout are damage characters while logray and teebo are more like support characters so if you dont have logray, teebo is the correct substitution.

Well I did it with Scout, not Teebo, so clearly either one works. I’m aware of how Teebo works, mine is maxed out as much as possible at g10, and his speed was 214, like Scout’s was that I nodded for the event. And also like I said, I needed the higher DPS of Scout to take down units faster, regardless of Teebo’s TMR and dispelling.
  • ****...I have tried 250 times...no luck
    Z Chirpa
    Z wicket
    Elder
    Scout
    Teebo

All gear 12...all with 6 tier mods. All omegas. All 7*. All speed over 220

I know logray and palpoo would be nice to have . But really people are getting 7* 3po with gear 8 teams...as long as you have palpoo and logray