Just got 6* fingers xed for 7!

I need moral support :)

Replies

• Feel your pain
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    RNG is it. Tier 5 took me between 25-40 attempts. Knocked out tier 6 on my second attempt with the same Ewoks, same gear level, mods, etc.

I’m probably about 50 attempts into tier 7 so far and haven’t taken down Chewy yet.
  • Presaria
    198 posts Member
    I'm exhausted by this game. Getting Chewie was super painful, now trying to 7 star c3PO.....I spent money getting Logray to 98 / 100 shards......and now nothing in the shop...... I've left the game three times now because it takes soooooo much time, and it really isn't fun. Thinking this might be it......
  • There should be better Ewok packs I am lacking 68 more for wicket to be at seven stars. If there was individual packs I’d be persuaded to get it done to finish the event. My roster is stretched and Ewoks soaking up my gear!
  • There should be better Ewok packs I am lacking 68 more for wicket to be at seven stars. If there was individual packs I’d be persuaded to get it done to finish the event. My roster is stretched and Ewoks soaking up my gear!

Crazy
  • I'm getting demolished in 7*
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I got him. Final roster was as follows:

zChirp G11 (+2), speed 202
    Elder G12 (+0), speed 203
    Paploo G11 (+1), speed 202
    Logray G10 (+2), speed 217
    Scout G10 (+4), speed 156

All abilities Omega’ed except the following which were still level 6 (not 7):
    Chirpa’s Basic
    Elder’s Basic
    Paploo’s Diversion
    Post edited by Slaveen on
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, I got the garbage team.

ZcHirp zpap Teebo scout elder
    G10 G9 G11 G9 G11. They just don't have the gear

Yeah, over the next couple of days as I gear up a but more I will try to see what mod adjustments
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • Cgb046
    77 posts Member
    Can you take your speeds up a bunch? Don't give up!
  • Have them all gear 10-11 and still failing horribly. Speed is under 200 that’s an issue I refuse to reshuffle my mods and can’t put arena mods due to them not being maxed out on gear. So that sucks
  • Just dropped some cash and bought wicket shards now I just need 30 more and I feel confident I can beat it with him all tiers were easier with him in the line up.
  • I did it w/o logray, had to use teebo instead. All of them g11 with zeta on chirpa and my teebo was g9. Was painful having to put both a stun gun and stun cuff on teebo for g9 :(

It took me quite a while, one sleepless night and waaaaay to much frustration, which just irritated me. In the end i had no choice but to make some mod loadouts, which upped their speed by 20 some or whatever, another thing that was annoying.
  • I did it w/o logray, had to use teebo instead. All of them g11 with zeta on chirpa and my teebo was g9. Was painful having to put both a stun gun and stun cuff on teebo for g9 :(

It took me quite a while, one sleepless night and waaaaay to much frustration, which just irritated me. In the end i had no choice but to make some mod loadouts, which upped their speed by 20 some or whatever, another thing that was annoying.

You had Wicket though, right?
  • I got Chirpa at 223, Teebo 200, Scout 170, Elder 223, and Paploo 220.
    I was told scout doesn't need speed
  • Cgb046
    77 posts Member
    That should be enough, you are right

You had Wicket though, right?

Yes
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    I got Chirpa at 223, Teebo 200, Scout 170, Elder 223, and Paploo 220.
    It will be ok if:
    1. You have zeta on Paploo and Chirpa
    2. You ok with 500+ attempts. It is not a joke. With lack of Logray you need to wait for R2 to not cloak Chewy.
  • ToLive wrote: »
    I got Chirpa at 223, Teebo 200, Scout 170, Elder 223, and Paploo 220.
    It will be ok if:
    1. You have zeta on Paploo and Chirpa
    2. You ok with 500+ attempts. It is not a joke. With lack of Logray you need to wait for R2 to not cloak Chewy.

Yeah, I am dropping all resources into them at the moment. I think I will up 2 of them from G8 to 9 and G9 to 10, and that will do it. I also will get another omega before endgame.
  • Is a zeta on paploo good?
  • Is a zeta on paploo good?

Some have claimed it made the difference for them. I am just at a point where I need everything I can get because the cards are stacked against me.

It seems that CG decided the Legendary Endor Rebels would be programmed with Hilteresque sentiments towards Ewoks. I don't remember the Rebel Ewok confrontation equaling eradication of the Ewoks.
  • Should I zeta paploo or wicket?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    The zeta on my g11 Paploo has made absolutely no difference. He gets confusion which prevents buffs that help him heal, or gets the heal debuff from soldier that prevents him from healing. He still just melts.
  • @VonZant welp today it will go on wicket and hope for the best
  • Watching my ewoks melt like butter isn’t cool
    Sending them to the slaughter house
  • Should I zeta paploo or wicket?

Personally, the zeta on Wicket helped keep 3 of my Ewoks alive on my winning attempt after Ewok Elder was killed. I managed to make it with Wicket, Chirpa and Logray alive and the end. The healing from Wicket's zeta and Chirpa's first special kept them topped up long enough to papercut Han, R2, and Leia to death.