Squads just not there yet...

http://swgoh.gg/squads/145922/

Honestly tenacity sets seem like they would be useful

Replies

• It's an undergeared version of a suboptimal squad unfortunately. No logray or wicket makes it very hard
  • It's an undergeared version of a suboptimal squad unfortunately. No logray or wicket makes it very hard
    Yeah, I just got Chewie to 30% health. I have 4-5 gear slots I can finish for sure in 4 days. I think I can get it.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    spbny3w4tod8.png
    Sweet! Already 1 more piece of gear and I killed Chewbacca. I got this in 4 days
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Key is Chewie. When the Wookiee goes down, the rest of the opposition can be picked apart at leisure.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    I wouldn’t say it’s leisure until you get Chewy and Han down. I got Chewy down many times and proceeded to get wiped.

The first time I got both Chewy and Han down, I beat it.
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    I wouldn’t say it’s leisure until you get Chewy and Han down. I got Chewy down many times and proceeded to get wiped.

The first time I got both Chewy and Han down, I beat it.

Han still 1 shots a lot of my ewoks
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I just sat through a 8h session of non stop trying, did about 400 attempts.
    Managed to take down Chewie, Han and the tank once, and still got fried by Endor Leia when she one shotted my Elder.
    I don't have Logray, only got 2 at G11 and all the others at G10. Did have 220 avg speed on them tho, but it was still not enough.
    I'm at peace now with 6*, knowing I did everything humanly possible and still didn't succeed.
    I'll get him next time around. By then, I'll have Logray at 7* and stroll through it like it was nothing, just like tier 6, which I completed first try.
    Good luck to the others, but I give up for now...
    Post edited by Moorebid on