Who got C3PO this time?

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
ixp9s3vewoea.png
I know his event just started, but to those who’ve jumped in trying to unlock him, who has succeeded so far? Mine was many tries, but I was able to do it!
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Who got C3PO this time? 48 votes

I did!
31%
Mephisto_styleEricsonXGawejnsuchiuomizuDelvorinMoorebidKol8AjawaAntares78Redd007NinjaChroniclesBucMan55shadow87654Tbirds01DarthPorg3724Darth_Drizzy99 15 votes
Not this time.
4%
Darth_Tomsteros2707Nyanperor 2 votes
Almost unlocked.
8%
IronCrossTypherrionYonduUdonta21DaPowerfulJedi 4 votes
I got him to 7 stars!
56%
HK666b_square111darthnoobageC1pher_FiveBlackbeardpepeChucko_mareklladdirLenoraLupincrombachKiritoismynameTrojanRhunneFailingCrabUrsusBatuOmega3SlaveenrokotaJarvinddeathstix757endebe 27 votes

Replies

• Almost unlocked.
    I need 28 more Chirpa shards to get him to 5 stars. Unfortunately I got zero Chirpa shards after 20 sims today. But once I get him there I’m confident that I will get a five star C3PO.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I did!
    I need 28 more Chirpa shards to get him to 5 stars. Unfortunately I got zero Chirpa shards after 20 sims today. But once I get him there I’m confident that I will get a five star C3PO.

Good! How are your gear levels? @DaPowerfulJedi
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Almost unlocked.
    zChirpa g8
    Wicket g8
    Paploo g8
    Logray g9
    Elder g11
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I did!
    Oh nice you’ve got logray @DaPowerfulJedi ! I had gear 8-9-10 on mine.
  • I got him to 7 stars!
    Last event I didn't even unlock him. I went way overboard on my Ewoks and was able to just auto 5,6, and 7.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I did!
    Last event I didn't even unlock him. I went way overboard on my Ewoks and was able to just auto 5,6, and 7.

Great job, wow, auto?
  • I got him to 7 stars!
    I got him at 5* last time, managed to 7* today - after about 60 tries. This was pure RNG-fest.
  • b_square111
    56 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I got him to 7 stars!
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Great job, wow, auto?

Yes. But it was all G12 with all zetas. zChirpa, zPaploo, zLogray, Elder, zWicket

I've wanted to build my Ewok team for a while and when I missed out on golden boy last time, I made them a priority. They have done decent in GA and TW too so it was worth it for me.

Edit: Also, when I hit Auto, I did guide who was being targeted. So it wasn't a set it and forget it...
  • I got him to 7 stars!
    I managed to get him 7* with lowbies

Zchirpa g9
    Elder g10
    Wicket g10
    Scout g9
    Logray g9

Took so much rng though I wouldn’t recommend it.
  • I got him to 7 stars!
    I got him with fairly slow Ewoks. None of them were over 200 speed. Only 3 were g12 and I had both of Chirpa and Wicket's zetas. It only took me about a dozen maybe 20 attempts, and most of those were restarts when EE got immediately taken out at the beginning of the battle.
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I did!
    zChirpa g8
    Wicket g8
    Paploo g8
    Logray g9
    Elder g11

If you can G9 Wicket you should be golden. I didn't have Logray and got 3P0 with G8s and a G9 Wicket and G9 Chirpa. I used Teebo rather than logray so my strat was TM/Buff removal when it was Teebo's turn since he hits like a feather.
  • I did!
    Hopefully will be getting 7*, but this rng...
  • Cgb046
    77 posts Member
    I got him to 7 stars!
    I got him to 7 stars. Had to remod to do it, but got him!
  • UrsusBatu
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I got him to 7 stars!
    got it to 7 stars

g12 zchirpa
    g11 wicket
    g11 logray
    g11 elder
    g11 scout
  • I got him to 7 stars!
    I got him to 7 stars!

G12 zChirpa
    G12 zWicket
    G12 Paploo
    G11 Elder
    G10 Scout
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    I got him to 7 stars!
    Final roster was as follows:

zChirp G11 (+2), speed 202
    Elder G12 (+0), speed 203
    Paploo G11 (+1), speed 202
    Logray G10 (+2), speed 217
    Scout G10 (+4), speed 156

All abilities Omega’ed except the following which were still level 6 (not 7):
    Chirpa’s Basic
    Elder’s Basic
    Paploo’s Diversion
  • ****...I have tried 250 times...no luck
    Z Chirpa
    Z wicket
    Elder
    Scout
    Teebo

All gear 12...all with 6 tier mods. All omegas. All 7*. All speed over 220

I know logray and palpoo would be nice to have . But really people are getting 7* 3po with gear 8 teams.
  • I finally got him. With 500 tries. And rrstarts
  • I did!
    Did the whole event this time and got to 7 star. Took 45 minutes to do all the tiers. Had zChirpa lead and logray at gear 9, wicket elder paploo gear 11, each around 90 speed from mods except paploo who had 70. I realized I was rushing it during my failed attempts in last tier and ended up taking my time, making careful use of paploo's basic dispel and logray's daze. Was definitely much less painful than the chewie event because I didn't use Bossk to 7 star that.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I got him to 7 stars!
    From not-unlocked to 7 stars. Chirpa/Elder/Logray/Paploo/Wicket, all g10-11 with a zeta on the Chirpster. Got it on the first try after I let them borrow some of my best mods from other characters.

I now look forward to never using them again outside of GA/TW.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png