Max score in GA

What is the maximum score someone can do in today’s GA ?
(With GP > 4M )

Replies

• Options
    Assume every offensive battle wins 64 points and you can calculate that (but impossible unless ur opponent gives you Christmas gift early)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Assume every offensive battle wins 64 points and you can calculate that (but impossible unless ur opponent gives you Christmas gift early)

Sorry but how can you get 64 banners ?
    The max seems to be 60 per battle.
    Look at below screenshot. I got 60 banners. How do we get the 4 banners left ?

0mlstdk60y0f.png
  • Options

0mlstdk60y0f.png

You get a bonus for an undersized team. +4 banners for an unused slot.
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

0mlstdk60y0f.png

You get a bonus for an undersized team. +4 banners for an unused slot.

You do get a +4 bonus for unused slot, however, you don’t get +5 each for surviving, full health, and full protection units, you only get +4 for each of those stats with only 4 chars used.

So...you get 61 max points.
  • Options
    Up against geo brood alpha I used trays and sion and walked away with 63 banners
  • Options
    If you have a single dude solo their team, you get 64pts. (2 man, 63) (3 man, 62 etc)

I did get this vs someone who deployed jank so I went for it. I think I used Revan, GMY, Vader and someone else who had a fast aoe...

But that was only 4 territories, perfect score would require 64 for 9 battles.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    If you have a single dude solo their team, you get 64pts. (2 man, 63) (3 man, 62 etc)

I did get this vs someone who deployed jank so I went for it. I think I used Revan, GMY, Vader and someone else who had a fast aoe...

But that was only 4 territories, perfect score would require 64 for 9 battles.

This is a good explanation of how you get +4 bonus (for each) character less than 5 (net +1 per each character not used) to get up to 64 total.