Communication

2Next

Replies

• Its not that everyone complains, but players say one thing then when CG adds it they go overboard by making it very weak or very overpowered causing people to complain. You have many views on one platform which can seem like everyone is complaining, but they are not. This forum has been a dumpster fire the past 13-14 months because of multiple views.
  • I'll really never get why people think they are entitled to or have a right to a certain level of "communication" from devs of video games. There's nothing that requires them to tell players every detail about every thing they have planned or give details about upcoming updates months in advance. Yeah, sure it's good to have Road Ahead posts, teases, etc. but the level of communication that some players demand basically just amounts to impatience. The updates will come when they are ready so you're not going to get any content any faster. Frankly, it's a leveling and resource management game so it makes zero sense from a business perspective to give out too much detailed information well in advance of updates because then players will be hoarding resources and farming well in advance and won't need to spend any money....it's a business, not a charity.
  • 1. Being a Revan owner that didn't spend a dime on Revan, I'm perfectly happy pulling number one, gathering my crystals, and leveling up my much neglected ship characters. I was one that asked for the game to slow a bit and I'm happy it did.
    2. I prefer communication on game fixes like they've been doing. I think they could fo a bit better about listening to the community but that's a different subject.
    3. My hope is that they are taking their time on a release to set things up in arena for what we're asking for- a diverse meta. GG is only 1-2 reworked characters away being awesome, DR release makes sith relevant, another faction like rebels could be easily caught up to make it a rock-paper- scissors meta.
    4. I think it'd be better if the community tried to send unified messages back to the dev's.