KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    Jedi Luke.
  • Leytuhas wrote: »
    Congrats on posting the road ahead after I already read this in a speculation and leak thread. Real good job being ahead of the game on your own content.

Wondered how long it would be until the first moan, there really is no pleasing some people! I don't know why you bother coming on here if you already know it all, just to complain?

A long awaited but very promising Road ahead, good job CG, thanks :smile:

Wondering how long it would be before someone would moan about moaning ... Why'd you even come here if you knew there'd be someone with a different opinion than yours for you to whine about whining about whining about whining about whining lmao
  • Ultra wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Alot to digest. It doesnt appear that February will be Sith month after all. Do you take the chance and stop farming OR characters and Sith fighter/bomber.... tough choice.

You kind of hope that GG/droideka/IG100/B1/B2 will be a formidable force

Note the HK47 meatbag reference. Don’t stop farming OR.
    And the reference is at the end of the blog where she talks about the month of Feb. They don't talk about what's going on in March and Darth Revan is scheduled for Feb 28 / start of March which is after the whole separatist thing

Almost March 28th..... Where????
  • I hope this is the right place.... SIM tickets are set to do the max. And if you change it, it goes right back to max. It is really useing up my energy credits. Please , please put it back to minimum. It's really a hassle. Thank you.
  • Road Ahead:

KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    KOTOR
    Jedi Luke.

Will take it any day except for the jedi luke part
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    looking forward to the next **** chahead

• @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb I don’t feel like y’all get told often enough that you do a great job, you will never make everyone happy and y’all **** me off from time to time, but I wouldn’t want your job and all in all this is an awesome game, Thais for all the hard work
This discussion has been closed.