Do we have any clue about an ETA for new characters?

Stenun
851 posts Member
I am so sick of the current Squad Arena.
I just tried to fight the same squad composition three times (three different opponents but always the same squad) and due to our characters just bouncing off each other, nobody died in any of the fights. Out of the six possible uses of Saviour (1 each per player per fight), it only triggered twice (both times for an opponent).
We so badly need change. This is insane.

Replies

• Totally agree...i've already decided to quit if there won't be new meta changing toon in March...i'm really tired of this boring widely spread meta...
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    PoisonBA wrote: »
    Totally agree...i've already decided to quit if there won't be new meta changing toon in March...i'm really tired of this boring widely spread meta...

Same.
    The clock keeps ticking tick-tack.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Savior works once for the entire team. You need better mods or a different team if you are timing out

Some people use Chewbacca to a great degree of success
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Savior works once for the entire team. You need better mods or a different team if you are timing out

Yeah, I know how Saviour works.

Ah, the old "everyone is using the same squad so it's your fault for not having had better luck in finding amazing mods" argument ... :/

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    As soon as everyone has spent what they can on what they have, the new meta will drop.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Hermit Yoda makes mirror matches very very easy.
    100% win ratio plugging him in instead of GK.
    You need to follow a specific kill order and it’s suoer easy
    No matter what mods your opponent has, so don’t give me no crap about needing better mods.

My Revan is only 290 and I have 0 issues taking down 320+ revans.

If your Jolee is less than 55k health, than you need to start there before even worrying about your kill order.
    But the kill order and who you repeatedly use DF on is vital to success
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Hermit Yoda makes mirror matches very very easy.

You're right ... every time I've fought a squad with Hermit Yoda, I've won. *lol*
    (Except for one opponent whom I've never beat as all his characters always act before any of mine.)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ah, another "i'm timing out to no fault of my own so this meta sucks" thread.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    leef wrote: »

Never complained about the previous metas because it was varied. It isn't any more.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

Never complained about the previous metas because it was varied. It isn't any more.

that i won't deny, it's the timing out part that got me to respond.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member

Because there's no variety. Everyone does the same thing and we just bounce off each other. The timing out is a direct result of the lack of variety.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Because there's no variety. Everyone does the same thing and we just bounce off each other. The timing out is a direct result of the lack of variety.

i can assure you not everyone does the same thing as is evident by others not timing out all the time.