Does Chewie have a laser crossbow?

Tell me that isn't the case.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think it actually shoots a vaporized metal bolt...

...that is heated to the temperature of 100 trillion suns, that hits with the force of 100 trillion collapsing black holes, and carries the woe of 100 trillion missing gifts on Christmas morning.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »

...that is heated to the temperature of 100 trillion suns, that hits with the force of 100 trillion collapsing black holes, and carries the woe of 100 trillion missing gifts on Christmas morning.

And less kick back than a 22 rifle.
  • Kyno wrote: »

One of the more disappointing parts of TFA. Supposedly the whole reason only wookiees used bowcasters was that it took a lot of strength to handle the recoil, then Han just picks it up and blasts stuff no problem...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

One of the more disappointing parts of TFA. Supposedly the whole reason only wookiees used bowcasters was that it took a lot of strength to handle the recoil, then Han just picks it up and blasts stuff no problem...

Dude, Han is "old-man strong". No issues.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    TFA - JJ beating you over the head with how amazing & powerful the bowcaster was so that when Kylo gets hit by it and survives you're like "So that's how Rey could beat him.../He's one tough mutha..."

- blows away entire squads
    - destroys rock/brick formations
    - sends people flying through the air