I get difficult....but really?

2Next

Replies

• Walked the last tier with this squad.
    5wgb1r0nwx5o.png
  • Used Chirpa as lead, Logray, Paploo, Wicket and Elder.
    I killed Endor guy, then Chewie, R2, Han, Leia and then Threepio.
  • Yes. Logray makes it easier. We all know that. We also know it can be done without him, at g9. Yet here we are.
  • And Paploo was nearly the slowest at 169. Chirpa was slower at 160. Logray at 188. Wicket and Elder 200+.
  • If we had the chance to replay any of these legendary events, I’m sure this one would be the least chosen.
  • I got him with

G10 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G11 zPaploo, G11 Logray and G11 Scout. Once I moved mods over it took less than 5 goes.
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    Logray is the key to lower the difficult on this event. Also it would be much easier for teams without him if that smoke sack R2 will never hide Chewie. And I don't think that it can be done in t9 without Logray.
  • Yes it can, I've seen the videos.G9 ewoks, one zeta.(chirpa). Yet here I am at G11, to absolutely no avail.
    I'm giving up on it. There's just no point in continuing. I must've tried 5-600 times, and each round is the same. Bring in Scout? Yes, higher dmg, but more prone to damage. Bring in Teebo? Less attack, but easier to remove tm and taunts. Doesn't help one bit though, I still get completely demolished. Each and every time.
  • Typherrion
    117 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Has anyone else noticed that chewie attacks twice when he is called in by the mass assist. I don’t think the devs know about this because I don’t believe it’s working as intended.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Typherrion wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that chewie attacks twice when he is called in by the mass assist. I don’t think the devs know about this because I don’t believe it’s working as intended.

I think he attacks once for guard, and once on his own.
  • OP, change Scout and put in there Wicket. As for mods, you need +30 from arrow and +55 at least from all other mods on EVERY single ewok, if you can get high tenacity and potency secondaries, that helps a lot. zetas and omegas on everyone, get them to G12 and you can pass it on auto. Yes, it is extreme cost, and yes, only those 5 - Chirpa, Logray, Elder, Paploo and Wicket - are good enough to make it an easy pass.

Good news though, that mad-killer-bears team also does ok damage in HSTR (as a secondary team for P2, P3, P4).
  • Couldn't finish Tier 5. Not that I expected to after reading so many comments from the 1st time, and this round.

I managed to beef up my bears quite a bit since the 1st round, but I still have a long way to go.

Wicket = no zeta; Gear 10 (2/6); Speed = 184
    Chirpa = no zeta; Gear 9 (4/6); Speed = 166
    Paploo = no zeta; Gear 9 (3/6); Speed = 161
    Elder = maxed; Gear 9 (5/6); Speed = 167
    Logray = no zeta; Gear 9 (3/6); Speed = 169

Now to shift focus to BHs, and hope I can get Chewie this time.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.