My Final Thoughts/Facts on Revan. Also, Neutral Revan Coming Far Future? Pt1

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited March 2019
Revan. One of my favorite and most mysterious heroes in the galaxy. He was at certain times, he seemed to be light. At different times, he was dark. Sometimes, he was even both. Today im going to provide a one of my largest and final, or perhaps one of my final, explanation of revan and who he was. Wether you are just passing through, or are thorughly interested, im pretty sure itll be intrieuging nonetheless. Also, comment on if I missed anything. You can find a more thorough explanation on wookiepedia as well.

Revan was supposedly born about 3994 BBY and eventually was found by the jedi order. He was supposedly actually trained by Jedi Kreia, who eventually became Darth Traya. Sound familiar? He wanted to learn as much as he could from the order, as well as Kreia, and alongside his good friend Alek, became both jedi knights. However, during this time, the galactic republic was fighting the famous Mandolorian war, and the jedi order wasnt even doing anything. Why? Because, well, I actually do not know. Revan however, became outspoken and charismatic, and he became a critic on how they werent doing anything. So, decided to join in the war himself.

So, probably to disguise himself, he took on the name Revan and created the Revanchist, which was a group apposed to the mandolorians. Alek was the first to join this group. Therefore, his actual name was never mentioned in the entire series. Revan became one of the highest commanding generals of the republic, and fought and saved many of his people, as well as the galaxy. However, he bagan teaching himself things of the dark side, and began using those teachings to destroy the mandolorians. Eventually, on Malachor V, revan fought the leader of the mandolorians named Mandolore the Ultimate. He won in single combat, and Canderous Ordo himself said that Revan, no matter what they did, was unbeatable.

After this, Revan, deciding that this was probably the best decision, turned on the mass shadow generator, destroying not only both armies on the planet, but the entire population... Except for the one who became Darth Nihlus.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMv1ljmTOrI
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Ryanwhales on

Replies

• Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Ill continue it down here since i didnt have enough space. Or i might just do another post.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Thanks for the good info man. I’ve noticed an interesting trend with you though. You seem to LOVE revan.😉
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the good info man. I’ve noticed an interesting trend with you though. You seem to LOVE revan.😉

Hey, revans the meta, so ive decided to research him. Also he has one of the most interesting histories as well.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Ryanwhales wrote: »

Hey, revans the meta, so ive decided to research him. Also he has one of the most interesting histories as well.

Very neat, thanks again for sharing.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Neutral Revan is not likely to happen as the Neutral tag was tried with T3 and something went awry. Likewise CG implied toons won't be both LS or DS so those hoping for that out will be disappointed.

Darth Revan? Waiting eagerly, tired of the same old same old and I love Revan. Along with Thrawn he is the most complex and well thought out character in the old EU Legends. Thrawn at least became canon, DR almost did in Clone Wars - there's a deleted scene where the Son (Mortis god) debates the Dark Side with Darth Bane and Darth Revan. Here's hoping somewhere, someone is willing to integrate Revan in Disney SW.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Ryanwhales wrote: »

Very neat, thanks again for sharing.

Your welcome. There will be more later, as the second part is when he becomes a sith, and then leads onto his later years.

I could probably do something else on another interesting character. Let me know.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Also, one last thing to comment:
    mhdl807h5cvq.jpg
    There were actually three versions of darth revan. The first was kotor, the original, swtor, revan reborn, and the middle one is just regular I think. I like the look of Revan reborn, but waddya think? Here is some more art as well:
    3rnx41lklxal.png

• Stokat
    828 posts Member
    If Revan was a facebook status he would be “it’s complicated”.
  • I would like to know what connection Revan and the Exile had.