Need Help with my squad

Hi, i stopped playing SWGOH about 2years ago, now im back playing the game, but i need help, my team is weak, and i dont have any ideia what characters should i go after, and a team strategy with chars that i already have. Im in lvl78, my team is: Dookan (leader) Kylo Ren, Rey, Fives, Luminara. Its a weak and no sinergy combination, i need help guys! :( (I have Qui Gon, Leia...) And i like a lot of Sith Teams. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Best advice is start a new account, you wont have lost much and you will have a better chance in the arena's.
    start a new account and find the new starts guide on the forum that will give you plenty of tips for moving forward
  • First step is to figure out who you truly want, that makes the grind a little easier. Rebels are fun and easily accesible, which can help with CLS. The general best route is phoenix to get thrawn and palp, then fill out empire for r2, which leads to cls. If you cant figure out a squad, maybe target a marquee character to get and get the necessary faction. Most importantly, make sure these characters you want are farmable. I love using my nightsister team, the farm can be long but its worth it. Also my FO team is a lot of fun to use.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Best advice is start a new account, you wont have lost much and you will have a better chance in the arena's.
    start a new account and find the new starts guide on the forum that will give you plenty of tips for moving forward

Ya this idea, long term is better. I stopped for about 6 months, and picked it up last fall and was wholly unaware of the way the arena shard works, and now its too late to start over (at least i feel) as i have put a lot of time, am in a great guild, and have spent enough (~$50) since then to keep me going.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »

Sure! But start all over again, kinda suck, i want to continue with my team, and looking new chars. Im farming Quin Gon in Arena and Aayla Secura. I was building a Counter team back in the day, now im lost