Unable to message people in my shard?

Does anyone know why someone would be unable to send a message to someone in your shard? The message tab is grayed out when I click on another players name.

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    They may have you blocked or be underage
  • I don’t have an underage account and I thought like you said about being blocked or muted but it’s everyone in the top fifty and the top fifty change from time to time
  • You have to attack someone and send a friend request afterwards.
    Once you sent the friend request, you can go in your allies list and go under "pending requests". Click on them there. Then you can message them
  • Am I the only one having an error message each time I do that ?
  • So you can only message allies? Or pending allies?
  • So stupid. It changed when GA launched.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yes you can only message allies in squad arena.... still cant message anyone in fleet arena as you cannot add them as allies
  • Kk thanks for the info everyone
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    yes you can only message allies in squad arena.... still cant message anyone in fleet arena as you cannot add them as allies

You have to find their ally codes through external websites like swgoh.gg, and then manually send them an ally request, but it can be done. Then you can message players in your fleet shard.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »

You have to find their ally codes through external websites like swgoh.gg, and then manually send them an ally request, but it can be done. Then you can message players in your fleet shard.

doesnt help if they are not registered on swgoh.gg though
  • Lame as f! So annoyed.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.