T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• The score just gets higher with the Daka Zeta because she can survive into enrage with all the stacked health.

Initiate being low health means she'll die sooner. First death starts the train.
  • Okay I'm confused do I or don't I need to zeta Old Daka? And my NS (except initiate) are all g12, will that not work?

The team will work without Daka’s zeta, but you don’t get very far past enrage (in my experience). It’s recommended. I plan to do it myself soon.

And it’s fine if the rest of your team is g12. More damage for Talzin and Asajj, and health for Daka and zombie.
  • Okay I'm confused do I or don't I need to zeta Old Daka? And my NS (except initiate) are all g12, will that not work?

The team will work without Daka’s zeta, but you don’t get very far past enrage (in my experience). It’s recommended. I plan to do it myself soon.

And it’s fine if the rest of your team is g12. More damage for Talzin and Asajj, and health for Daka and zombie.

okay good. I will zeta Old Daka after I place my current one in g11.5 Jolee. He should hit 7* tomorrow and go into my Arena team in place of my 6* Hyoda.
  • P1 T6
    4zhjafjg5gwk.png
  • P2 T6
    fsa0gkegckqb.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    T6 P1 into P2: I started with 6.3% left in P1 and went into P2 :)mt5jbbln7awz.png

To show what a difference Revan makes lol My first P2 run with Jolee.
    f3rrgjr0wnu6.png

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Alright so I stuck a zeta on Daka and it didn’t help one bit unfortunately. As soon as I got to enrage all of the sabers targeted and killed Daka first. Then they took out Asajj and I only made it one turn past enrage. ihllqfelhn24.png
  • T6 P3 enrages at 7 not 1 like the other phases. Pretty annoying, unless your team has protection up. One funny thing is zKylo (masked) he can go from 7 to 1 solo.
  • T6 P3 enrages at 7 not 1 like the other phases. Pretty annoying, unless your team has protection up. One funny thing is zKylo (masked) he can go from 7 to 1 solo.

What do you mean? Traya doesn’t get enrage 6 turns early.

She attacks much harder than she normally does at 7 and lower. She one shots etc. Unless you have protection up. Try running RJT squad and you'll see. I get wiped around 5 or 6. I turn in approx 5mil but still.

She attacks much harder than she normally does at 7 and lower. She one shots etc. Unless you have protection up. Try running RJT squad and you'll see. I get wiped around 5 or 6. I turn in approx 5mil but still.

Sure that’s not bonds of weakness dealing more damage to your team?
  • P3 T6
    yvapjlyuac44.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    T6 P3 enrages at 7 not 1 like the other phases. Pretty annoying, unless your team has protection up. One funny thing is zKylo (masked) he can go from 7 to 1 solo.

Sure that’s not bonds of weakness dealing more damage to your team?

Dunno, could be.

Your run was roughly same as mine.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/135297/

• Finally found a use for Young Lando. Pass Potency Up to a zVader lead and land 3 DOTs AND Speed Down almost every time. Fun fun... Granted my Yando is only G8 and died about 4 turns in...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Finally found a use for Young Lando. Pass Potency Up to a zVader lead and land 3 DOTs AND Speed Down almost every time. Fun fun... Granted my Yando is only G8 and died about 4 turns in...

Cool. If you geared him up do you think he’d hit pretty hard on that team too?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Haven't used him much to be able to judge that. Our Guild just happens to be in P1 T6 and I wanted to land DOTs. Then remembered that he grants targeted Potency Up. Very basic stage of theory crafting.

He looks like he'd be awesome in P2, max out Cycle of Suffering on him and then spam his basic, which Sion can't counter. Interesting...
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    P1 T6
    dy8fi5sitazg.png

drsq0nnoply7.png
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • P2 T6
    boiqn2pshgis.png
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    P3 T6
    qf9ob0vcln5n.png
    My new highest deathstorm run. Got about 20%

Also P3 T6
    1nkznslkccaw.png
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • T6 P1 - Best run since we started doing T6!

wmna8ln3hg2m.png
  • P3 T6
    qf9ob0vcln5n.png

Also P3 T6
    1nkznslkccaw.png

What mods are you running?
  • P3 T6
    qf9ob0vcln5n.png

Also P3 T6
    1nkznslkccaw.png

What mods are you running?

Not amazing ones or anything, but max crit damage on my Asajj. Here’s my NS:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/351512567/characters/?f=Nightsister
  • P1 T6
    cab16pbjknz2.png

aoz00cu7bwlr.png
    I don’t know why the scores today are so much lower than I’ve been getting lately.
  • P1 T6
    sun4wdbcgkpo.png
  • Last 7% P1 and 13% P2 T6
    onpcx7je4hpk.png

I also used my NS team for fun in P2 (didn’t get a notable score) and I noticed that when there was only one minion standing who had plague, he didn’t spread it to Sion on his turn. I thought due to Talzin’s unique that spreading plague was unresistable. Does anyone know what I’m missing? Is this a bug? If it helps, I believe Talzin had daze when he took his turn.
  • Well I zeta'd OD last night, we'll see if I can figure out how to make the Deathstorm work. Best before zOD was about 2mil which is no where near your scores.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    If I turned in a coding project that showed these results you can bet I'd be fired. What the f...

bvava9qiakvc.png

Add up totals under heroes then see what I was credited for towards boss. And guys please, spare me the "Oh well expose totals aren't added.." Cause it don't wash anymore.
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • If I turned in a coding project that showed these results you can bet I'd be fired. What the f...

bvava9qiakvc.png

Add up totals under heroes then see what I was credited for towards boss. And guys please, spare me the "Oh well expose totals aren't added.." Cause it don't wash anymore.

Easy to explain... look up 'Lord of Hunger' in the details tab. You loaded him up with protection from Leia's basic and because damage against protection doesn't count towards total damage dealt, you get the disparity in the two numbers.
  • Barik_Edo wrote: »
    If I turned in a coding project that showed these results you can bet I'd be fired. What the f...

bvava9qiakvc.png

Easy to explain... look up 'Lord of Hunger' in the details tab. You loaded him up with protection from Leia's basic and because damage against protection doesn't count towards total damage dealt, you get the disparity in the two numbers.

Which is dev double talk for "We can't fix it so here is a smokescreen". Bogus.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    But it's always been that way against Nihilus. Don't attack with a basic and Defence Down. Pretty straightforward.