Arena Defense Notifications

Pretty much just what the title says. Why don't we receive notifications when we successfully defend with our arena team? Maybe not like a push notification on my phone, but an in game record that would help me to know what teams my roster is getting beat by?

For example. If i am using a Sith team in arena, and i can see that the only teams that are beating me are Bastilla and Revan teams, it may make me want to alter my strategy and try different things in the arena! If i see that its just a couple of FO teams (probably a bad example because they are kind of nerfed, sadly, but you get the point.) crushing me, I may take a whole different strategy!

We also may gain confidence in our current team, and be willing to drop more gear on weaker toons by seeing that we defended 15 attacks in one day. It might also help to see which toons were still standing at the end of the fight, so we can find our weakest link in the lineup!

Any thoughts as to this?

Replies

• Yes please. Also bring replays to GA asap, I really want to see how other teams are beating mine when they do so I can see the weak spots and work on them.

Also to that end, and I know this has been suggested many times over the years, but it would be nice to have "practice area", where at minimum you can pick one of your own squads to be on Def and then fight against it with various squads to see how they hold up
  • SkillKing wrote: »
    Pretty much just what the title says. Why don't we receive notifications when we successfully defend with our arena team? Maybe not like a push notification on my phone, but an in game record that would help me to know what teams my roster is getting beat by?

For example. If i am using a Sith team in arena, and i can see that the only teams that are beating me are Bastilla and Revan teams, it may make me want to alter my strategy and try different things in the arena! If i see that its just a couple of FO teams (probably a bad example because they are kind of nerfed, sadly, but you get the point.) crushing me, I may take a whole different strategy!

We also may gain confidence in our current team, and be willing to drop more gear on weaker toons by seeing that we defended 15 attacks in one day. It might also help to see which toons were still standing at the end of the fight, so we can find our weakest link in the lineup!

Any thoughts as to this?

This is something really interesting, I particularly advocate that this be shown, but it will generate another problem, which I suppose the staff is not managing to deal with are the cheaters.

Such a move will leave the cheaters naked, and there will probably be an absurd number of players reporting various abuses.

A former member of my guild used cheating, I hit the denounce button, as well as other people in my guild, and he remains free until today.