C3PO and Cyborg Relations

For HAAT solo, do I need to do anything with cyborg relations? I think for Hsith, it is a no-no, unless you get the Finn team to have ultra high potency, over 100 each. Also, which zeta, if any, would I need to include for Jedi Training Rey and her droids to walk through the haat raid without "breaking" a sweat?

Replies

• For HAAT solo, do I need to do anything with cyborg relations? I think for Hsith, it is a no-no, unless you get the Finn team to have ultra high potency, over 100 each. Also, which zeta, if any, would I need to include for Jedi Training Rey and her droids to walk through the haat raid without "breaking" a sweat?

For Finn HAAt yes, rey idk. I would just upgrade it as HSTr will get fixed soon anyways.
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    For HAAT solo, do I need to do anything with cyborg relations? I think for Hsith, it is a no-no, unless you get the Finn team to have ultra high potency, over 100 each. Also, which zeta, if any, would I need to include for Jedi Training Rey and her droids to walk through the haat raid without "breaking" a sweat?

For Finn HAAt yes, rey idk. I would just upgrade it as HSTr will get fixed soon anyways.

Thanks. It is tempting since I can't stand the red circle with a number inside. It reads like it only effects rebels though. Not sure how it would effect a resistance finn team...