Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Omg

Why a rework for bastilla fallen ? She is a new character
  • @CG_SBCrumb Any info on when? Two weeks from today?
    Go Pens!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Gee. I'm surprised. Totally surprised. Had no idea. #sarcasm :lol:
  • "Very difficult"
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Omg

They have a hard time getting their game right
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    Challenging Event? HK "AND" Fallen Bastila Rework? The timing and info in this post makes me wonder if it was pushed out too quickly or too early. Plus... No puzzle?

I'm so happy we at least get the required characters and there's no Assassin, Trooper, or Marauder needed.
  • Omg

Probably get some synergy with darth revan, like nihilus get minor rework when traya comes out.
  • Hopefully its her zeta changes right now it sucks. Cant wait. And no puzzle because it wiuld have been useless everyone alrdy knew who it was.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    Hopefully its her zeta changes right now it sucks. Cant wait. And no puzzle because it wiuld have been useless everyone alrdy knew who it was.

That sounds right, now it's one of the most useless zetas in game.
  • Puzzle, schmuzzle
    IBTM
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Their lack of character creativity for the meta is disturbing
  • Thank you CG!!!

Just please dont nerd Fallen Bastilla. Shes my all time favorite character, and personally, I was happy with her kit.
  • Darn, carth Onassi is needed :(
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    My assumption is that Darth Revan's kit was originally designed to work well with Bastila Fallen, but it was changed heavily after her release.

They will be changing her kit to play appropriately with Darth Revan.
  • Maybe she’ll get another Zeta or an improvement on her existing one..
  • Thank you CG!!!

Just please dont nerd Fallen Bastilla. Shes my all time favorite character, and personally, I was happy with her kit.

Mines only 5 star and she’s kick ****! If she gets a nerf i’m out.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Thank you CG!!!

She'll probably be unchanged when without Darth Revan and buffed when with him.
  • Lol at the doubters. / haters.

Congrats to all who are ready!
    This is super exciting. I’m glad it looks like it will be hard as welll
  • Thank you CG!!!

It is almost certainly just an additional synergy with Darth Revan like Nihilus got with Traya.
  • Thank you CG!!!

nerding - New artwork. Glasses and braces.
  • Lol at the doubters. / haters.

Congrats to all who are ready!
    This is super exciting. I’m glad it looks like it will be hard as welll

Exciting? Eh. Just another Sith meta incoming. I don't want endless Revans - which is still what we'll have after this. You just get to choose between light or dark Revan.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I am mostly ftp and will certainly be ready for this one, but it was a grind. Spent $30 on crystals and put my arena crystals in.
  • Everyone will be ready for this one.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    I wish we could create a post to laugh at all the people who were SURE that there would be no Darth Revan event anytime soon. Or similarly anyone who had 'inside knowledge' that it was Malak.
    Could be just a list of usernames with a very long "Hahahahahaha...."
    That would make me happy :)
  • SkiaRyder wrote: »
    I am mostly ftp and will certainly be ready for this one, but it was a grind. Spent $30 on crystals and put my arena crystals in.

Same.

To previous comments from others.
    I hope they make it chewy level hard.
    Really really hard.
    So not everyone has it.
    And Darth Revan is who we wanted initially, and we got the Jedi version, so...everyone’s different, but I’m pumped!
  • If you didn’t rank high in at least 1 shard or have saved crystals, you wouldn’t be easily ready either.