Increasing daily raid tickets

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
I wanted to make this suggestion because through the 2 1/2 years that I have played a lot has changed. The daily raid tickets has never changed though. Without a doubt raids are my favorite aspect of the game. I know for many others this is the case as well. However, for many guilds they don't produce enough tickets daily to launch raids on a regular basis. My suggestion is increasing the number of daily tickets produced per person from 600 to 700-800. Meaning if a guild of 50 each produced the max amount that would equate to 35,000-40,000 tickets per day. I hope you will consider this.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not to say it couldn't change, but the system is designed to promote having a "full and healthy" guild.

It would be nice if the max was at least 650 so that people could take vacations and short breaks and still have the guild cover that missing tickets.

The raids also have limits to the number of runs so it wouldnt affect full guilds if they raised the max.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you want to raid more often? I personally would rather see the rewards improved instead, same end result, less of a hassle.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    you want to raid more often? I personally would rather see the rewards improved instead, same end result, less of a hassle.

I enjoy raids. It's fun having the competitive nature within a guild for me. Who can do the most damage? Who can get the most points in TB and TW? Etc. I would like some better rewards as well, but I think rewards need to be earned. If they made a legendary pit raid where they add TM removal immunity, increase speed, increase health, and increase damage I think that would qualify for better rewards. Like one fully crafted piece of gear that is rare. Like a mk5 stun gun, a golden eyeball, etc.