So, cheaper to buy Carth from shipments than from his pack?

Just checking my math, but it seems like if you’re buying the event pack with Carth and Canderous JUST for Carth, at 40USD is more expensive than buying crystals and using them to buy shipments. 50 shards = 4000 crystals, which you could get for like 30USD.

Replies

• They've loaded up these packs for a while now with additional shards that make the ones you need more expensive than shipments. Anakin and Cad shards being included in their starfighter packs comes to mind.
  • The packs are a rip-off now they doubled the price and added very little value to them. Save your crystals and buy from regular and weekly shipments
  • It's the little bit of crystals they added that made the price jump so much it is not worth it anymore to buy
  • That's good mathing. At least HK is his own purchase. Had him at 7* for a while now. $40 for a pack is pricey though, even if it is for two characters. I miss the $10 packs.
  • I think u get in these packs 50x carth 50x canderous and 1500 cristals so its worth it if u need both characters if u need one its bad
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    You do get 1000 crystals in the pack as well... I knew they would split up the characters they way they did... two came out a month or so earlier, so split them up Because everyone probably has Bastilla and Canderous.. $$$
  • I paid £19.99 for 2800 crystals for logray and needed 23 shards I also needed 33 chirpa shards. So I bought the 25 shards at 2000 crystals and used the rest to finish chirpa, so its probably cheaper to get canderous and carth that way
  • It's not worth it at all if you don't want the crystals. Raising the price of the bundle by $10 then throwing in some crystals that most of the purchasers probably didn't want is not a great move. Hopefully not many people reward the change.