Can we PLEASE get individual shards packs for old republic toons?

Rake6
442 posts Member
C'mon, I don't need to give +20$ for shards that will go in shard store. I need individual packs please!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Here's the dilemma:

You want individual packs to save yourself some money, while CG aim to gain money.
  • If you cry the pain away while spending the money you don't have to see how much you're spending
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Here's the dilemma:

You want individual packs to save yourself some money, while CG aim to gain money.
    Sure but I think many of us have self control to not buy something that only half benefits us as to what we want.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Here's the dilemma:

Sure but I think many of us have self control to not buy something that only half benefits us as to what we want.

Some may have, some may not. They are selling packs the way they will make more money not less. While you may not buy several others will. They have a cost analysis team that figures out how to make as much as possible.
  • Saved me money 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was considering a $20 pack like JKR had, definitely not going in on these.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Ok. I'm gonna unlock it ftp anyways ;d