Ask Clubber...

Go ahead, ask me any General Discussion question about SWGOH.

I'm kind of like a Dear Abby, but a lot less sensitive. Give it a shot. See what kind of General Discussion answers you get to your General Discussion questions!

Replies

• vice
    90 posts Member
    Dear Clubber

Why do we have to click many times to access Territory Battles from the home screen? Is there a quicker way? Even if you click on the icon that pops up when the event is running, you still have to click a few more times. Is this because SWGOH is future proofing for multiple guild events to be running at the same time?
  • Dear Clubber,
    I am currently running a GG team in arena and slapping Revans silly. Why does nobody outside of my shard realize how good he is?
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • vice wrote: »
    Dear Clubber

Why do we have to click many times to access Territory Battles from the home screen? Is there a quicker way? Even if you click on the icon that pops up when the event is running, you still have to click a few more times. Is this because SWGOH is future proofing for multiple guild events to be running at the same time?

Excellent General Discussion question! There was actually a really deep and introspective discussion yesterday about having Galactic Bar Fights as a type of guild war activity. I believe this may be related to the future proofing for multiple events you speak of.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
  • Dear Clubber,
    I am currently running a GG team in arena and slapping Revans silly. Why does nobody outside of my shard realize how good he is?

Dear PepsiAddict,

If I were you, I would strut around the streets near Harvard with someone's phone number written on a napkin, then demand to know if people like apples, "Cause I got her phone number,how do you like them apples?"

You running a GG team against Revan is Will Hunting smart. Practice your Boston accent my friend.
  • Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

I'm moving this topic to the "off topic" section. Let's keep the conversation about General Discussion in the game.
  • Dear Clubber,
    What about Jedi Rey, C3PO, R2, BB8 and resistance trooper soloing HAAT? All are gear 12, minus 3PO and he doesn't have a zeta. Which should I zeta first?
  • Dear Clubber,
    What about Jedi Rey, C3PO, R2, BB8 and resistance trooper soloing HAAT? All are gear 12, minus 3PO and he doesn't have a zeta. Which should I zeta first?

Dear Chucko,

Don't be fooled by the misdirection surrounding JTR. JTR is more mirage than anything.

You see, the real gems in the equation are Veteran Smuggler Han and Veteran Chewie. You obviously have these legendary characters in your armory if you have unlocked the less capable JTR.

You might want to consider spending your zetas building Veterans Han and Chewie into the game's new Meta squad.

Meta Squad #1
    Veteran Han (zeta lead)
    Han Solo
    Stormtrooper Han
    Young Han
    Commander Han

Meta Squad #2
    Veteran Smuggler Chewie (zeta lead)
    Chewbacca
    Clone Wars Chewbacca
    Vandor Chewbacca
    Tusken Raider

IF neither of these two Meta squads can solo HAAT then that feat is simply not possible in SWGOH
  • Dear Clubber,

Dear Chucko,

Don't be fooled by the misdirection surrounding JTR. JTR is more mirage than anything.

You see, the real gems in the equation are Veteran Smuggler Han and Veteran Chewie. You obviously have these legendary characters in your armory if you have unlocked the less capable JTR.

You might want to consider spending your zetas building Veterans Han and Chewie into the game's new Meta squad.

Meta Squad #1
    Veteran Han (zeta lead)
    Han Solo
    Stormtrooper Han
    Young Han
    Commander Han

Meta Squad #2
    Veteran Smuggler Chewie (zeta lead)
    Chewbacca
    Clone Wars Chewbacca
    Vandor Chewbacca
    Tusken Raider

IF neither of these two Meta squads can solo HAAT then that feat is simply not possible in SWGOH

Somehow I feel you overlooked CUP and his zeta. I think it is better than any mary or sue in the game.
  • Dear Clubber,

Dear PepsiAddict,

If I were you, I would strut around the streets near Harvard with someone's phone number written on a napkin, then demand to know if people like apples, "Cause I got her phone number,how do you like them apples?"

You running a GG team against Revan is Will Hunting smart. Practice your Boston accent my friend.

Lol thank you Mr. Clubber
    Come watch the fun here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196318/disheartened-by-the-grievous-rework-never-fear-bb8-makes-the-team-amazing/p1
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.