The Shadow Emerges, Revan pt2

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited March 2019
Its going to be a great month as Darth Revan has already been anounced, and boy does he sound awesome. Also, as I promised, I will continue the story of revan as he joins the dark side.

After the defeat of the mandolorians, Revan and Alek both disappeared into the unknown reaches of the galaxy. They had figured out that there was a sith influence behind the war, and they went to investigate. They eventually found out what was going on. A sith emperor named Vitiate was behind everything, and that he actually used the battle to test the republic's strength. The emperor twisted their minds and made them serve him, and then they gave them a mission to find the star forge, a dark side artifact made by a race called the rakatan. It was capabile of making an almost invincible and large fleet, and had the power to corrupt any user who dared to venture deep into its depths.

However, even though Vitiate told them to search for it, they betrayed him and used it for themselves. After that, they came at the jedi and the republic with a vengance, just as described by carth in the newsletter. However they did have one good intent, and that was to destroy the sith emperor and unify everyone against him. Battle after battle he won against the jedi, until the jedi became so desperate that they launched an underplanned suprise attack against him. To everyones suprise, Alek, now known as Malek, shot at Revans ship until it almost killed Revan. However, Bastilla saved him with the force and brought him back for the counsule to deal with. They decided to mind wipe him, and then they had to retrain him as a jedi, even when he was an adult! After a while, the jedi launched a battle against the star forge and Malek and Revan met again. He told Revan of his past, and how he was a sith lord, then captured Bastilla and corrupted her, turning her to the dark side.

However, Revan fought him again, destroyed Maleks fleet and the star forge, killed Malek, and brought Bastilla back to the Light. Disobeying the jedi's rules, he married Bastilla, and as a result was kicked off the counsuel. They lived a happy peaceful life until Revan left, leaving Bastilla with an unborn child, and he went to find the emperor again. He united with meetra surk and sith scourge to fight the emperor. But, knowing sith, Scourge betrayed them and killed Meetra and left Revan to emperor. Revan was put in stasis, and was tormented by the emperor. However the republic rescued him but his mind at this point was very fractured, especially with his mind being wiped previously.

Beyond this point, im nervous about continuing due to spoilers of revan reborn dlc for swtor, but then again, maybe I already ruined it. Ask me if you wanna know any more.

And once again, check on wookiepedia for his highly indepth story there.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Also, light side kreia anyone?
    uy6ct5bmb2lv.jpg
  • Would be cool, but shouldn't she have her hand though? I'm pretty sure she was a sith at the point where sion cut it off.
  • Would be cool, but shouldn't she have her hand though? I'm pretty sure she was a sith at the point where sion cut it off.

No, Sion cuts off her hand towards the end of Peragus, the first place in the game (besides the prologue). The game takes place after her betrayal by Sion and Nihilus (when she was Sith) so she is an exile, like you. She is neutral when she loses her hand.

And technically she shouldn't have her other hand in the model we have now. She only uses the three lightsabers telekinetically after losing her other hand half-way through the battle against The Exile in the Trayus Core (when she returns to being a Sith on Malachor).

No, Sion cuts off her hand towards the end of Peragus, the first place in the game (besides the prologue). The game takes place after her betrayal by Sion and Nihilus (when she was Sith) so she is an exile, like you. She is neutral when she loses her hand.

And technically she shouldn't have her other hand in the model we have now. She only uses the three lightsabers telekinetically after losing her other hand half-way through the battle against The Exile in the Trayus Core (when she returns to being a Sith on Malachor).

How I took Traya/Kreia in Kotor 2 was that she was a sith all the time and was playing the exile. Just because she didn't answer the question of if she was a sith with yes, doesn't exclude that she could by lying. Maybe it was because I didn't have enough influence with her? Thanks to GOH, I already knew who the triumvirate was. I only remember Traya loosing one hand though, perhaps because I didn't play the choices the same? With an open game like these, it is hard to nail down what is supposed to be the actual timeline.

She only has one hand in game, iirc

In SW:GoH, she is portrayed as having one hand while utilizing the three purple lightsabers with telekinesis.

In KotOR II, she starts the game with both hands. Loses one during the first "mission", and loses the other one at the end of the game. The reason she uses the three lightsabers telekinetically is BECAUSE she has lost both hands.

As such, to be completely correct and in line with the original, SW:GoH should portray her with no hands, rather than the one. A minor detail and it doesn't matter all that much, but still.
    Would be cool, but shouldn't she have her hand though? I'm pretty sure she was a sith at the point where sion cut it off.

How I took Traya/Kreia in Kotor 2 was that she was a sith all the time and was playing the exile. Just because she didn't answer the question of if she was a sith with yes, doesn't exclude that she could by lying. Maybe it was because I didn't have enough influence with her? Thanks to GOH, I already knew who the triumvirate was. I only remember Traya loosing one hand though, perhaps because I didn't play the choices the same? With an open game like these, it is hard to nail down what is supposed to be the actual timeline.

I'd argue that this is clearly incorrect. Kreia tells your character (The Exile) that she used to be a Jedi, and a Sith, at different times in her life. At the end of the game, she reveals that she wanted the Death of the Force, but that she cared little for the Sith and the Jedi: she wanted them ALL to die. When she initially betrays you on Dantooine and leaves to see Atris, she mentions how she had planned for Atris to take the mantle of Darth Traya and become a Sith, because Kreia did not truly believe in it. She specifically says this towards the end of the game, it does not matter your influence or alignment.

During the final encounter with her at the VERY end of the game, she battles you with a lightsaber and force powers. After defeating her, there is a (brief) cutscene that shows that she loses her other hand and she clutches it. She then revives to full health and you fight her again, having to defeat the three floating lightsabers AND her. After you defeat her that time, there's a dialogue between you two and, depending on your alignment (note that this part is the ONLY part in which your alignment matters and affects) you will either spare her and she'll kill herself (Light Side) or you'll just kill her (Dark Side).

In SW:GoH, she is portrayed as having one hand while utilizing the three purple lightsabers with telekinesis.

In KotOR II, she starts the game with both hands. Loses one during the first "mission", and loses the other one at the end of the game. The reason she uses the three lightsabers telekinetically is BECAUSE she has lost both hands.

As such, to be completely correct and in line with the original, SW:GoH should portray her with no hands, rather than the one. A minor detail and it doesn't matter all that much, but still.
    Would be cool, but shouldn't she have her hand though? I'm pretty sure she was a sith at the point where sion cut it off.

I'd argue that this is clearly incorrect. Kreia tells your character (The Exile) that she used to be a Jedi, and a Sith, at different times in her life. At the end of the game, she reveals that she wanted the Death of the Force, but that she cared little for the Sith and the Jedi: she wanted them ALL to die. When she initially betrays you on Dantooine and leaves to see Atris, she mentions how she had planned for Atris to take the mantle of Darth Traya and become a Sith, because Kreia did not truly believe in it. She specifically says this towards the end of the game, it does not matter your influence or alignment.

During the final encounter with her at the VERY end of the game, she battles you with a lightsaber and force powers. After defeating her, there is a (brief) cutscene that shows that she loses her other hand and she clutches it. She then revives to full health and you fight her again, having to defeat the three floating lightsabers AND her. After you defeat her that time, there's a dialogue between you two and, depending on your alignment (note that this part is the ONLY part in which your alignment matters and affects) you will either spare her and she'll kill herself (Light Side) or you'll just kill her (Dark Side).

I was mistaken. Thanks
  • Hmm ok.