Darth Revan Gear Difficulty?

GetRektTynanXD
posts Member
edited March 2019
@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie could you tell us the gear requirements for darth revan? or just a rough guess on easy, medium, hard, extreamly hard difficulty? cause im thinking of whaleing out and im not going to if the event is too hard to finish :)

Replies

• Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Like they would tell you
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    They told us Jedi Revan would be tuned for g9. I see no reason for Darth to be any different. I'd shoot for g10 at highest.
  • "very difficult"
    Open to interpretation >:)
  • Expect Chewie-level of RNG hell ... better go for G11-G12 and multiple zetas.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Expect high gear, probably g12...
    It would be fine to know if 7 stars character are needed, just to relax and slowly farm the horrible 4 stars Juhani....
  • The fact they mentioned "difficult" tells you it will be at least harder than Jedi Revan was.
    Yeah but that was too easy.

I did that with just Bastila geared and a very badly geared J.Bindo - the rest of the squad didn't even have abilities past L3, no purple gear & below level 50.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pile wrote: »
    Just start hoarding gear now, you'll thank yourself later. As always, focus on carbantis, cuffs, and stun guns.

This is good advice.

Also this team is a decent TW/GA team, so personally I'm not too worried about making an investment into them and having the side benefit of making the event easier.
  • U
    Kyno wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    Just start hoarding gear now, you'll thank yourself later. As always, focus on carbantis, cuffs, and stun guns.

This is good advice.

Also this team is a decent TW/GA team, so personally I'm not too worried about making an investment into them and having the side benefit of making the event easier.

Exactly. I’m just going to take them to G12 straight away and not worry about it. HK and Bastila first because I probably want them for the Revan team.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie could you tell us the gear requirements for darth revan? or just a rough guess on easy, medium, hard, extreamly hard difficulty? cause im thinking of whaleing out and im not going to if the event is too hard to finish :)

I'd guess you will have to wait until Day 1 and see what the Gamechangers and others find out.

• Madlax
    119 posts Member
    My motto is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. In my opinion the required toons are pretty fun to play and have use in TW and GA so investing in them isn’t a waste.

qnyjclazzcre.jpeg
    6fbmpxsir60w.jpeg

http

Let me guess, f2p with awesome ressource management? ^^
  • Ive got this weird feeling that they are going to require g12 zeta juhani just to troll everyone