Chewbacca event tier VII ideas or success

12346Next

Replies

• ObiDarthYoda
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    No luck with getting 7-star Chewie. Running zeta'd Tier 12 Boba, zeta'd Dengar @ Tier 10, Tier 12 Cad Bane, Tier 11 IG-88 and Tier 11 Greedo. Modded for potency - no go. Changed back to 'original' modes. Can't even kill one character...No rhyme or reason.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/131916/
  • No luck with getting 7-star Chewie. Running zeta'd Tier 12 Boba, zeta'd Dengar @ Tier 10, Tier 12 Cad Bane, Tier 11 IG-88 and Tier 11 Greedo. Modded for potency - no go. Changed back to 'original' modes. Can't even kill one character...No rhyme or reason.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/131916/

If those speeds are updated for what you have on them, they are way too slow to realistically have a chance. I created some mod sets, that were between +90 and +120 for each character. Your Cad Bane shows a speed of 113. Your team needs to be faster.
  • I completed it with zBossk(g12), zBoba(g12), Greedo(g11), Dengar(g9) and Zam(g9). All speed 200+. Took about an hour and a half. Kill Chewbacca first. If R2 smokescreens at any time start again. Use Bossk taunt when possible. After Chewbacca go for Han with basic weapons to get Bossks contract. After that your speed has increased to take the rest out. Leia then Lando and finally R2. Had Boba and Bossk left at the end. Hope that helps
  • Finally! I've been spamming this event since it began but missing Dengar I was really having trouble. ZZBossk G12, IG88 G12, ZBoba G12, Greedo Gear 10. The winning round I focused on Han cutting right through the guard. Chewy went down next, I lost IG 88 and Greedo by this point. Lando then R2 and finally Leia. Very Happy I don't have to wait for another event. Keep trying!!!!
  • Do you think it's possible with these guys to get 7* Chewy??
    I'm thinking to use Embo as a leader.. Any suggestions??

p.s.: I don't like Bossk..lol

wj0gwy6z6sup.jpg
  • Spider03tr wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible with these guys to get 7* Chewy??

wj0gwy6z6sup.jpg

I know some have done it with Boba lead, but Dengar is huge in that scenario. I haven't leveled up or used Embo, or Aurra, so I can't help much here. Looks like a good squad, but the Chewie event requires a lot of health (Bossk lead), or avoiding R2's smokescreen (via Dengar), or super high Potency with Boba Lead. That's all I know. Best of luck with it!
  • Spider03tr wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible with these guys to get 7* Chewy??

wj0gwy6z6sup.jpg

I know some have done it with Boba lead, but Dengar is huge in that scenario. I haven't leveled up or used Embo, or Aurra, so I can't help much here. Looks like a good squad, but the Chewie event requires a lot of health (Bossk lead), or avoiding R2's smokescreen (via Dengar), or super high Potency with Boba Lead. That's all I know. Best of luck with it!

Thanks for good information and wishes man. :)
  • Yes I have heard it
  • digital_jedi
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Just beat this with the following:
    zBossk Lead (G12+4), IG-88 (G10), Boba (G9), Dengar (G8), Greedo (G8)

Kill Chewie first. Focused on Han next but Lando died before Han. After Han, took out Leia. R2 last.

Key is speed, thermal detonators, and triggering the contract.

08ntq05co0lz.png

• I did it!
    zBossk lead (G12+2, speed 227), Boba (G12, speed 213), Greedo (G9, speed 144), Cad Bane (G9, speed 140), IG-88 (G11, speed 180).
    No Dengar:)
    I must have been awfully lucky, because RNG was VERY friendly.
    Took a lot of tries though...

r24muiedbdgi.png