Arena battles take forever since update

Mzee
1777 posts Member
I have found that I am having a really tough time in arena today killing teams. Traya was very difficult to kill, and I time out my first attempt. I have never time out to her before. It seemed that whenever I used Mark they would just heal up their health, and Nihilis had almost infinite health. I feel like the damage I do has gone way down. Against another Revan team, Jolee would barely get scratched and would heal for a lot more on his attacks than all the attacks I did to him. I barely managed to win that without timing out. A few other people in my guild have noticed similar issues.

I checked the forum, and bug reports, but didn't see anything. Thoughts?

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Darth Revans first attack 😯
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    A couple of us in my guild experienced unusual difficulty in beating enemies (ships arena) that we usually flatten with no trouble. Our ships hitting like wet noodles, enemies hitting unusually powerfully. Not reproducible; subsequent attacks on same enemies went normally.

Could just be a quirk, but looking to see if others are experiencing similar. This thread thus seems a good one to follow.
  • The onlything ive noticed is the game speed was turned back to x1, but all such settings are reset when there is a version update
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah just set the speed back to 4x.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have not seen any change.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah just set the speed back to 4x.

Not an issue with the speed for me. It was at 4X.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    From a guildie on Discord. "@Mzee I’m with you; something weird’s going on. It took me 4 minutes to take down Jolee. I almost had him down at the 3 min mark—he had a sliver of red health—and three hits from Revan, Yoda, and Jolee failed to do any damage. He then immediately healed to full health and half protection when the game targeted him with assist attacks."
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    From a guildie on Discord. "@Mzee I’m with you; something weird’s going on. It took me 4 minutes to take down Jolee. I almost had him down at the 3 min mark—he had a sliver of red health—and three hits from Revan, Yoda, and Jolee failed to do any damage. He then immediately healed to full health and half protection when the game targeted him with assist attacks."

That is probably Saviour kicking in. He dies then rezzed.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    A lot of times we forgot as we mod and remod our toons so do our opponents. Usually difficulty beating adversaries comes down to remodding by either or both parties. Not client changes.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"