Rancor Raid Update?

So me and my guild members were discussing this in chat and I wanted to get it out in the forum because I think it would be interesting to see what everyone else thinks and maybe even give the Dev's some ideas.

We think there should be a new tier to the Rancor raid. Currently, we can kill the rancor on auto with one person in less than 15 minutes. This means a lot of people are not getting to participate and some actually miss being able to do the different phases. So the idea that recurred the most is keep the current tiers and rewards the same, but add like a "Mythic" Rancor tier with double the rewards of the Heroic. Give the rancor a bit more health, and give him turn meter reduction immunity.

This would make a more difficult tier where more people could battle and the rancor shouldn't be able to be beat with one team, while not making it so difficult that its tougher than the current Heroic STR. What does everyone else think? Any changes or ideas along that way?

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    This has been suggested multiple times by the community. Honestly, I'd like anything that prevents everyone from getting random placements (such as #24) for scoring the same (full solo). The rewards could use increased guild currency since its a very old raid (only 4 raid exclusive gear and 400 guild tokens per 5 shards at the time).

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any updates on the Rancor Raid. Its an entry level raid for freshman guilds so its going to stay as it is
  • Hey, I am a player who recently reached level 85 and I am wondering what is one of the most current f2p teams to solo auto the heroic rancor. Thanks!
  • zVader (L), TFP, Tarkin, Thrawn, Magma Trooper. CLS replaces magma, Raid han replaces TFP.
    With enough speed, CLS and Raid Han can duo the raid. With enough speed and potency, CLS can solo
  • If you're going to do a mythic tier, remove Solo shards and replace them with more gear (of the same tier). Fully-crafted stun guns and droid callers for all my friends!
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    zVader (L), TFP, Tarkin, Thrawn, Magma Trooper. CLS replaces magma, Raid han replaces TFP.
    With enough speed, CLS and Raid Han can duo the raid. With enough speed and potency, CLS can solo

Thank You!
  • You need to work towards Revan (lead) - Bastilla - Jolee - Grandmaster Yoda - Commander Luke. This team auto solos Rancor, scores very high on tank and HSTR and swapping General Kenobi or Hermit Yoda eventually for Commander Luke will takje you into top 50s of Arena.